Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

7 ft! how'd you get that in the house?

Jazz I saw your tree. it's adorable.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

mouse our tree is fake so we just pieced it together hehe...my mom couldn't reach the top so she had me and miranda stand on chairs to put it together...i'll have to take a pic of i when i go to their house....
Old 12-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh my fake tree broke years ago. the good thing about having a fake tree is you never forget to put it up. 2 years ago we didn't even get a tree
Old 12-19-2006, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

We used to get real trees every year. But my dad got tired of cleaning the pine needles and watering it so about three years ago, we got our first ever fake tree. At first, my siblings and I were like, "But it's not Xmas without a real tree!" but now we have gotten used to it.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-19-2006, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

jazz we had a real tree once when i was about nine or ten...our dog kept peeing on it to mark it and drinking the water...it shed all over the place and became a pain to keep...so we went back to fake ones...i like them 'cause the maintenance is easier and less of a hassle....
Old 12-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins (View Post)
jazz we had a real tree once when i was about nine or ten...our dog kept peeing on it to mark it and drinking the water...it shed all over the place and became a pain to keep...so we went back to fake ones...i like them 'cause the maintenance is easier and less of a hassle....
lovely

fake trees are much easier
Old 12-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Holidays

Old 12-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Maria!!!!

on your adventures with a real tree Mere.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thank you, Maria.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

What is everyone's plans for Christmas?

Today was a real interesting day to get to work. Our RT broke down (which connects us to the subway) so we had to find other means to get downtown. Took me 2 hours to get work. Sheesh! I would they would replace that system, they dont' realize how a breakdown makes heartache for everyone.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm spending the holidays with family , that I see almost every day any way.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

maria thanks for the well wishes! ...jazz i plan on going to my parents house and gorging on good food and watching movies all weekend....my dad bought my mom a new flat screen tv for christmas, thank goodness, 'cause the other one was too small for the living room and you never could see it from the couch lol...so i'll be with the folks being a christmas bum ...

jazz at least ya'll have a public transit system...old as it may be i wish we had one here in san antonio....our traffic is busy in the morning and late afternoon during the work week but it would be nice to take the metro to work so i wouldn't have to drive...i'm just glad our traffic is nowhere as insane as houston's....you never can get anywhere fast 'cause it's always congested....
Old 12-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm going to my grandparent's for Christmas. I can't wait to eat my nanny's great food. she always makes seafood and different kinds of pizzas. okay now I'm hungry.

aww Jazz, those are the days when you just want to call in sick.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

My parents don't have get together, but my aunts do. I am going to one aunt's for brunch and another for the big family dinner. And I have a HUGE family so...you can guarantee alot of food, alot of laughs and of course, singing of Christmas carols complete with a live band (since several of us play instruments).

Mere - It's good to have public transit but the problem is, if it's old and broken, no point in one is there?

I wished I had called in sick. My boss is like Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada. But I have to credit Miranda, she isn't bad...my boss is plain stupid and she shoots herself in the foot everytime and thinks she's right everytime.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

jazz what's wrong with your boss? does she just not trust what she's doing or what?