Old 12-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

EdR Off Topic-Mouse was the 300th post

swheet, ramble on ....
Old 12-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was? oh

Quote:
mouse i didn't know he was in it...wait it's the same guy from 'the brothers' right?
yep, that dude. even if it's bad, I'll still see it for him
Old 12-14-2006, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Mouse doesn't even realize she was the 300th to post. Ha ha.

Sigh, seems like things are back to normal here after the 5 alarm fire here. 29 fire trucks and 150 fire fighters!!!! Can you believe that?

I hope to get more pictures today.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-14-2006, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's horrible how oblivious I am.

good thing everything is back to normal, Jazz. Did you eat at that restaurant a lot?
any cute firefighters?

so I took my first final today....what a joke! it was 20 questions and I was out of there in 3 minutes.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, lots of cute firefighters but couldn't hit on them, they were too exhausted after fighting flames from 11 am to 3 pm and of course, afterwards, they were cleaning up, getting their gear back on the trucks and investigating.

I didn't eat there alot, maybe twice. I would sit across the restaurant in the park and star-watch though. LOTS of celebrities love that restaurant. It's pricey. Too pricey for me!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-14-2006, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, trying to hit on them wouldn't be appropriate. I think 85% of fire fighters are good-looking. It's as if you can't get the job unless you're hot.

what stars did you see eating there?
Old 12-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

jazz i'm glad you're okay though...too bad the hot firefighters were all tuckered out from work and weren't up for any play hehe ....mouse let me know how that movie is, i might go see it....i've become soo picky of late it's weird....
Old 12-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll let you know, mere.

I have seen very few movies this year cause everything looked like crap
Old 12-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
yea, trying to hit on them wouldn't be appropriate. I think 85% of fire fighters are good-looking. It's as if you can't get the job unless you're hot.

what stars did you see eating there?
You gotta be red-hot to have a red-hot job like that! No wonder there are so many firefighter calendars around.

Oh god, if I had list the number of stars I've seen there...it would be a mile long. Every celebrity and their dog eats there. Last star I saw there was Reese Witherspoon. I have seen Jude Law there a few things as well.

Mere - Everyone got out okay but they are out of work.

What does everyone have plan for this weekend?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

is Jude Law good-looking in person?

I'm seeing Eragon tomorrow, going to my grandparents on Sunday, my mom wants me to go shopping with her...eek
Old 12-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah shopping with mom, gosh I hope mine doesn't want to.

My finals are done . So I am flying home tomorrow.

This end of year, I think I have seen any movie that has caught my attention to watch. I might see Pursuit of Happiness when it comes. I am tempted to see Apocolypto cause the guy in it is hot

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 12-15-2006, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I want to see Pursuit of Happyness too. It looks like such a tearjerker.

I so don't feel like going shopping tomorrow
Old 12-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe she will buy some stuff for u too, the good thing is you can try and get things u want and have her pay for it.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 12-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

good idea. trouble is I don't know what I want and I hate shopping
Old 12-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

so I saw Eragon and as someone who read the book first, A LOT was left out. A lot of stuff that I felt was essential was not in the movie, some things I would've liked to see were left out, and certain things were changed - like the structure of scenes. I have to say I was disappointed that so much was changed even though I expected it - cause when does Hollywood ever make a movie exactly like the book?

having said that, I think someone who never read the book would enjoy it.