Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
haha she's naughty.

how'd you get the name Tras?
I didn't name her. She came with that name. Her full name is Besstrasnov. I am NOT calling her that. So we just took Tras from that name. She's from Russia, hence the name.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that is a very long name. good thing you shortened it. I think Bess would've been cute too
Old 08-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
I didn't name her. She came with that name. Her full name is Besstrasnov. I am NOT calling her that. So we just took Tras from that name. She's from Russia, hence the name.
i'm sure besstranov means something beautiful but it sounds like gas
Old 08-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins
i'm sure besstranov means something beautiful but it sounds like gas
poor horse
Old 08-21-2006, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Why do you think I don't call her Besstrasnov???

Mouse, your new avatar is funny, I didn't think you were a Sound of Music fan.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I LOVE SOM. next to Moulin Rouge it's my fav musical.

My grandpa showed me this movie when I was like 3 (?) and my sis and I used to watch it like 5x a day and act out all the scenes. There's a vacation video of my sis and I singing "So Long Farewell" and waving like the kids in the scene. My grandpa died last year and every time I watch the movie I think of him.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

That's sweet Mouse. It would be on every Christmas here but I don't own the DVD or anything. My friend is playing Maria in the stage production of SOM. I told her too bad she isn't kissing Christopher Plummer....and he's Canadian so it shouldn't be hard to get him to come.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to say Christopher Plummer is very worthy is SOM. Not so much now, but back then well hello

I think it's funny how every Christmas it's on considering it's not a Christmas story.

wow your friend is playing Maria! she must have amazing vocal talents to land that part.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

when i was little there was this small hill miranda and i would roll down and sometimes i'd twirl myself sick singing 'the hills are alive' hehe....those were good times ....
Old 08-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that's so cute, mere. not the sick part though.

whenever I was near a tree that had a thin bark I'd swing around it like Maria did in the begininng scene
Old 08-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

i wanted to wear drapes for clothes 'cause i thought it was the coolest thing from the movie...yeah so i'm some kind of special
Old 08-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hey if they're nice drapes....

did you ever put a blanket over your head and pretend to be a nun? I did. it was supposed to be my wedding too
Old 08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
hey if they're nice drapes....

did you ever put a blanket over your head and pretend to be a nun? I did. it was supposed to be my wedding too
yeah i did that ...for some odd reason i wanted an apron like the one she wore 'cause i thought it looked cool...
Old 08-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh the striped one...I liked the blue dress she wore during the puppet show and when they declared their love for each other
Old 08-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

I used to twirl around on the hills too and sing that song. It was just too funny. But mostly, I would always sing, "My Favourite Things" all the time.

But yeah, my friend landed Maria. I can't wait to see her in it!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove