Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I saw Rock of Ages like...hmm...9 times? But keep in mind I did the lottery which is a cheap way to get tickets.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would get rush tickets if I lived in Manhattan. But they say to get to the theater by 7 AM, and that's impossible for me.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that's quite early. I do love that they offer rush tickets and lottery tickets. It is just cheap for me to see plays that way.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still want to see Seminar with Alan Rickman.

Oh, have you ever seen (My Boy Jack (TV 2007) - IMDb) My Boy Jack with Kim Cattrall? She's really really good in it.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen that but I have no doubts she was good in it. There isn't alot of films she wasn't good in!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If you're ever in the mood for a good cry, I highly recommend the film. And her character is totally HBIC.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I will definitely have to look it up. Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a good time last night! How did you celebrate?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I celebrated by going to dinner with my parents, sister, aunt, uncle and cousin. It was a nice evening. We were home before midnight. What did you do?
Old 01-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

I had dinner with family, my parents not included, they went out to party. Then I went to the movies with friends. I was on the road at midnight.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's good to get away from the parents. Less chance of being driven to madness that way.

I went to the last performance for John Larroquette and Daniel on the 1st. They were brilliant and the audience excitement made everything even better. It's slightly sad they won't be doing it anymore.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Isn't Darren Criss taking over for Daniel now? Is John still going to be on the show?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Darren starts today. John left with Daniel and now Beau Bridges is taking over John's part.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

It's one of those shows where various actors plays the part eh? I guess they are trying to keep it fresh or something. Did you see Private Lives yet?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dan and John were doing H2S since last March. It's understandable they wouldn't want to do it forever. It's time to move onto something new, you know? So instead of closing the show, the producers found other actors to take over. Darren Criss will be doing it until Jan 22nd, and then Nick Jonas is doing it till I think July.

You'd never guess what happened with Private Lives. The show closed on Dec 30th... I had tickets for Jan 21st, and then I saw my credit card was credited. I was confused why, so I called up Tele Charge and I was told the play closed earlier than expected. I'm disappointed because I really wanted my mom to see Paul.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Oh no! Why didn't they call you and give you the option of seeing another showing? That's ridiculous. I guess Paul is heading back home to Toronto.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove