Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

well our cold is soo not your cold ...the dress is a strapless formal floor length gunmetal grey w/ a sweatheart top...what i love about it is it has pockets!! so i don't have to put my lipstick/lipgloss in my bra

i flew up to dc last month for a wedding and it snowed....i didn't have a coat and thankfully my sisters fiancee had one i could use....it was weird to see snow in october up there...

the last one i know i am going to will be my sisters in march....i can't believe how fast time has flown by!
Old 11-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
.the dress is a strapless formal floor length gunmetal grey w/ a sweatheart top.
sounds like a beautiful dress. hope to see photos on fb. it's nice to get dressed up now and then. and pockets rock. i like how wedding dresses are being made with pockets now.

oh yea, that snow storm in Oct was utterly ridiculous. did you have snow ball fights or make snow angels?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emilie de Ravin
Zac Efron

Sounds like a beautiful dress! I finally found working connection that works! ARGH! I'm in LA right now and the weather is pretty cool. The hotel I was at the wireless wasn't working the entire time I was there. But now I'm at a friend's place (she used to be on FF) and she has kindly lent me her wireless code!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Besides having cool weather and no wireless connection, your time in California (Disney) sounds like awesome fun.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emilie de Ravin
Zac Efron

Oh man, it has been alot of fun but now I am in downtime right now. I'm at my friend's place and it's just relaxing and not doing much.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-20-2011, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's the perfect way to spend a vacation. you'll be so refreshed when it's time to go back to real life.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emilie de Ravin
Zac Efron

Well, to be honest, I'm really exhausted and tired all the time! I am the type that needs to be moving.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-20-2011, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Well, to be honest, I'm really exhausted and tired all the time! I am the type that needs to be moving.
is next weekend a free weekend for you?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emilie de Ravin
Zac Efron

Next weekend is my sister's birthday so we have some kind of dinner thing.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

man, you can't catch a break. Hope everything goes OK being you'll be with your family.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emilie de Ravin
Zac Efron

I know, I am just up to hear dealing with family right now. But unfortunately, I can't get away from them. And now Krista has been sent to the hospital because she can't breathe.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-23-2011, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no! What happened to Krista? Is she OK?
Old 11-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emilie de Ravin
Zac Efron

Don't know, she was coughing, vomitting and then couldn't breathe so she was rushed to the ER. She's been there overnight for tests, they gave her drugs (via IV) and chest X-Ray is clear. They are keeping her over night again for another night.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eek... whatever it is, I hope they are able to treat it and she never has to deal with it again.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emilie de Ravin
Zac Efron

I hope so too. She was awake when I got there and then fell asleep. I left when my parents got there. My mom was civil, my dad looked right through me.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top