Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2004, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazz:
<STRONG>I'm such a tomboy that I don't like dressing up. Even as I'm older now, I still hate it with a passion. That's the cowgirl in me - jeans and shirts.</STRONG>
i'm in between...i'll take comfort any day over style but i do enjoy dressing up now and then...a nice pair of shoes and a purse do wonders for me hehe....
Old 03-16-2004, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely wouldn't show up to school in a skirt and nice shoes unless it was graduation, but once in a while I like to dres up. I usually choose comfort over style.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins:
<STRONG>

i'm in between...i'll take comfort any day over style but i do enjoy dressing up now and then...a nice pair of shoes and a purse do wonders for me hehe....</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Not even "now and then". If I can afford it, I will, like a plague! I'm such a tomboy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I [b]HATE/b] shoe shopping. My feet are a ridiculously small size so every time I go shoe shopping I come home frustrated. Can't the shoe makers realize not everyone has big feet?
Old 03-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlight Serenade:
<STRONG>I [b]HATE/b] shoe shopping. My feet are a ridiculously small size so every time I go shoe shopping I come home frustrated. Can't the shoe makers realize not everyone has big feet?</STRONG>
what size shoe do you wear?
Old 03-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I [b]HATE/b] shoe shopping. My feet are a ridiculously small size so every time I go shoe shopping I come home frustrated. Can't the shoe makers realize not everyone has big feet?</STRONG>
I have very small feet too and I'm quite tall. It gave me heel problems now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I hate having small feet!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Time for some shameless plugging....I would really appreciate it if you guys could go and vote fot the LMAO smilie I requested! Its a great smilie and I know it would get used like crazy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins:
what size shoe do you wear?[/QB]
in sneakers I wear a size 2. In shoes I wear a size 4. I've always been made fun of for my small feet. And every time someone points out that I have small feet I get really sarcastic with them and say, "Thank you for telling me that. I never noticed".

Quote:
I have very small feet too and I'm quite tall. It gave me heel problems now. I hate having small feet!
I'm short but my feet still don't match my body. My sis who's shorter than me has bigger feet.
I hate having small feet. I refuse to wear sandals b/c I know that will draw even more attention to me.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

I think our sizes differ. I don't know. Size 2 and 4 are small here. However, I have fit into smaller sizes in the US that I never thought I could because I was not that size here.

I wouldn't worry so much about your feet Mouse. If they aren't killing you (like mine does when I walk too much), they are fine. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

holy crap ya'll have tiny feet [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but i forget ya'll are short hehe....i feel like a giant at 5'10" compared to ya'll [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ....
Old 03-26-2004, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Doesn't that make you feel big Mere? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would love to be 5'10". I'd never have to have my pants hemmed (sp?)
Old 03-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazz:
<STRONG>Doesn't that make you feel big Mere? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
that it does lol...plus if i'm wearing my 3 inch heels i'd really have to stand back from ya'll...

mouse do the places you shop offer petite?
Old 03-26-2004, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I would love to be 5'10". I'd never have to have my pants hemmed (sp?)</STRONG>
I have the same problem! I don't have long legs and have to get them hemmed each and every time. The only pants that fit me right are Blue Notes jeans.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, the stores do offer petite, but then they don't fit my waiste. I'm all disproportionate.