Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

EdR Off Topic-- gab away.....

it's hot and raining here in san antonio....stupid people really suck ass....
Old 08-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

hey everyone! i have a question about that microsoft bug.. my computer keeps shutting down my computer it satys there is a problem with the generic host process for win32.. does anyone know what is wrong with my comp?? k thanks everyone!

harry potter. hunger games. himym.
Old 08-13-2003, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

oooh you may have been hit with the msblaster worm...go here and try to download the windows update for your comp.......it maye be slow to load but it should work...otherwise try updating your virus protection system....hope it works...
Old 08-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the link mere.. I’ll try to download it as soon as I get the chance! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What have you been up to? o did you watch the o.c. last nite? I love that show especially seth! Hehe… have a great day! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

harry potter. hunger games. himym.
Old 08-13-2003, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

My computer doesn't have the bug but man, it's slow like crazy and I have no idea why it's so slow! It just all of the sudden started going slower and slower. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

wow...we haven't been off topic in ages...
Old 02-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey,

thought I join the fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I had this worm too, this one or another (too many of those stupid things around) but I downloaded AntiVir which I think is just great. Now my PC is Worm-free [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 02-22-2004, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

anyone see any new movies?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Nah not really. I just saw Rotk again on Friday. I can't get enough of this movie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2004, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins:
<STRONG>anyone see any new movies?</STRONG>
I saw Hidalgo. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yes, I know it hasn't been released yet, I'm just one of the lucky ones. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I met Howie Mandel today, that was quite interesting. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-29-2004, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

jazz was it any good? i want to see it...i was going to see the 'passion' but all showtimes this weekend were sold out so i'm waiting 'till next week...i rented 'wrong turn' with eliza dusku....surpisingly enough it wasn't that cheesy but the killer was a joke...
Old 02-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I sae The Passion yesterday with my sis. I thought it was a good movie. I cried during it and heard a lot of sobbing behind me. There were some scenes that freaked me out. Like the ones with Judas and Satan. I thought it was a good idea not to have it in English. I think it's more realistic if you can't understand them.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins:
<STRONG>jazz was it any good? i want to see it...i was going to see the 'passion' but all showtimes this weekend were sold out so i'm waiting 'till next week...i rented 'wrong turn' with eliza dusku....surpisingly enough it wasn't that cheesy but the killer was a joke...</STRONG>
It's really good. Viggo and horses in movies makes it very good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I enjoyed it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I haven't seen Wrong Turn with Eliza. After seeing the last horror flick with her, I'm abit tired of it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I am not sure why but I don't really have that much interest in seeing Passion. Was the scene with Judas and Satan done in Hebrew? Because I've been working with alot of Jewish people, I've been picking up some Hebrew language that are said here and there. I suspect they will understand every word.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

jazz it's in aramaic (sp?), latin and hebrew so i'm sure it was...
Old 03-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Jazz, I'm jealous. I really want to see Hidalgo. Hope I get a chance to see it soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I don't want to see 'The Passion'. I don't think it will be so popular here in Germany. Not many people still believe in God here, and even if they do, I don't think they would watch it. I dunno, not a movie I'd like to see, too scary.

Leya