wow that's awesome
Old 04-21-2018, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice one Betsy

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 04-21-2018, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks ! I’m off to her panel with Giles soon - I’ll report !
Old 04-21-2018, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Glad you're having a good time there.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks - it was amazing! I posted some of my stuff elsewhere - later today, I’ll try and copy it into this thread !
Old 04-22-2018, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Great
Old 04-22-2018, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Betsy

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 04-22-2018, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Here you go!

So there’s a story behind this ! I told Giles that I’d seen him in Paris last year, and he remembered me! I said that this is now how I want to remember Gideon, but this was the only photo they were selling, lol. Then I told him that I was sorry that he wasn’t in the finale, but that he was mentioned last night ! He asked me how, he was really curious, and I told him all about that shrine, Gideon’s letter, etc…!

Untitled — So there’s a story behind this ! I told Giles that...

I love Giles and Em SO much...they are amazing together, so natural and affectionate....their panel was a BLAST! I’m just going to post what I posted on Tumblr while live blogging..

Em and Giles talking about the night they filmed the town scene when Gideon froze Rumbelle...Bobby kept muttering “you (b word ends in d)” while trying not to move, lol

Em being such a proud mum talking about the first time Gideon used magic ...Which was that night they filmed that town scene where Gideon froze Rumbelle...

Bobby wanted Emilie back after Skin Deep...per Em...(she said that she and Bobby loved working together)...Aww!

Giles has a job because of Vera, lol...Seriously, that was a conversation at the panel. Em talked about the pregnancy story and how she and Bobby got one take where they weren’t laughing, lol... I think it was Giles who thanked Vera for his job (since presumably there wouldn’t be a Rumbelle baby if Em weren’t pregnant) - he and Em just ran with it, lol

Hopefully there will be a video of this because it was a blast!
Old 04-22-2018, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

thanks for the synopsis

at him thanking Vera.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for your report Betsy and at Vera giving Giles a job

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I think eventually they would've given Rumbelle a kid.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

You’re welcome, CD!

I don’t think so, actually...and Em was under the impression that they wouldn’t. I don’t know what their plans for Belle would have been in S5 if she hadn’t been pregnant; probably the same except she wouldn’t have gone under a sleeping curse. Without Gideon, I wonder what S6 would have been for Rumbelle
Old 04-23-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

It'd be an interesting thing to ask of A&E.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think maybe the same sort of lines

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Em and Rose's panel:

https://ouat-es.tumblr.com/post/1732...old-panel-with

Aww, this was a really wonderful panel - Em and Rose really seemed to hit it off.

Em spoke so beautifully of Belle’s death - I nearly teared up again (and I think she did also) as the/her saddest moment. LOL I love how Rose was going to talk about her saddest moment as being the Rumple/Belle photo scene…..but she couldn’t say more than that because some people who hadn’t seen it shouted “spoilers!”. This panel was done before Em’s meet and greet, so she already knew that she was in (well her photo, lol) the Guardian before we mentioned it to her in the meet and greet; she’s a damned good actress - I really believed she had no idea (well she didn’t, until the panel)!

Aww, talking about Bobby…….Em said something similar in the meet and greet, about his being this amazing character actor and how he can slip into so many different roles. I got the warm fuzzies when she spoke of how he made this experience up to HERE for her…. I just miss them so much.

I can't understand what Em said in response to the question about Rumbelle having more children, unfortunately. It was muffled….