Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Someone who went to the con said that Emilie said she won't be dying her hair anymore and will just be wearing wigs because her hair is fried from all the dye. I missed blonde!Emilie, so I don't mind this
Old 06-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good decision on her part, I think. She's best as a blonde and the Belle wigs aren't bad.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

details from Emilie's panel

Quote:
Fan asks Emilie if she wants to shake off the cramps from Pandora’s Box.
Emilie and Eric came up with Vera’s name after she was born because they thought it suited her.
Now Belle’s sleeping in a box still pregnant… “As you do.”
Why haven’t the heroes helped Belle through her troubles this season? “Yeah heroes, what’s up? No, I think there has been nothing to do at this point they’ve been dealing with a of other stuff and Belle has been kind of safe in the box. And even though Rumple has his own motives and stuff going on he’s probably going to keep her safe. They know that.”
“Snap chat’s fun!”
You’ve been fake pregnant a lot. Would you play any of those differently now? “I don’t know. I’ve kind of thought about that not really. I mean first of all every birth is different. So it’s not like ‘oh that’s how that should have been’. I wasn’t on a rock, thank god.”
How do you think being a mother will change how you act? “I think some of the mama bear instincts will kick in.” She doesn’t know where they are taking Belle’s pregnancy.
Will Belle and Rumple act differently now that they are going to be parents? “I HOPE SO! Rumple is not exactly the role model of a father right now.”
Which would be more strict and who would be the pushover. “I kind of think he’d be the pushover. Belle would be like ‘don’t do that, I read that in that book.’ We should have the what to expect book next season.”
Belle and Regina: “Belle is a very forgiving person as we know. I think they are seemingly on the mend. I think they have mutual respect for each other and I’d love to see more Belle and Regina scenes. I love working with Lana.”
Belle vs. Evil Belle would you consider a villain? “I’ve played a couple really bitchy characters, not really villainous, but earlier on… I know I’ve been quite nice recently. I would love to. Who knows. Maybe Belle ends up the Dark One.”
Belle and Rumple, if Belle saw him really early on: “Yeah that’s a good point. Like he said recently you like me because of who I am. I don’t know. I really don’t know because I don’t think there is a clear cut answer to that. I think maybe not. I think definitely part of the draw is his dark side, that dangerous side that she’s attracted to… But saying that I think it’s a really poor relationship. I think she needs to stick to her guns a bit more. Stand up for herself a little bit more.”
Do you understand the ending of Lost? “Do you understand the show?” Yes, it was deliberately left open to interpretation.
I think a lot of us are fans of the villains, I really love when Belle stands up for herself and demands dignity and I wanted to ask you about the season three scene where she’s facing down Regina and saying she’s got self respect what did you feel when you got that scene? “Thank you, I haven’t thought about that scene in a while. That’s a good scene. That was fun to do as an actress. I would love more scenes like that. Because that’s there. That’s part of her. She does stand up for herself. Maybe she doesn’t vocalize it as much as she should and can. Let’s see more of that!”
Are you ever going to get out of the box? “I bloody hope I get out of the box! Adam and Eddy?! I have a strong suspicion that I’ll be out of the box soon. I don’t know what is going to happen when I get out of the box… I don’t know if I’ll be in Storybrooke when I get out of the box…”
I feel like Rumple has been pretty honest with her since season one, there is a dark side, take me or leave me and Belle pretty much has stuck to her guns and said I don’t accept you for who you are but I’m going to play with you and pretend … [audience reacts negatively] “No she’s got a point. To follow up she likes that. She’s an adult. She can do what she wants to… she’s obviously in love with him… she’s accepting of who he is obviously but there is a constant having to forgive for these ….” Do you think she takes accountability for her errors in the marriage? “Yes I think she does.”
She doesn’t have a favorite princess.
Her favorite quality of Belle is her honesty.
First reaction seeing Imp!Rumple. “I think I laughed. How long did that take?”
What will Belle do when she gets out of the box: jumping jacks, ask where she is, be really hungry.
Lacey: “She’s fun.”
Names for the baby: Rose for a girl, Chip for a boy.
Child Questioner: Do you think your baby could be evil like Rumple or Peter Pan? “Yeah sadly I think that could happen. You’ve got that Darkness and inner Light because your dad is clearly evil and your mom is not. This poor little Rose Chip whatever it’s called has got a 50/50 chance I’m going to hope that she is not evil… but it depends.”
Favorite person to work with: Fun scenes with @bexmader. “Yay Bexilie!” Everyone. “We all have a really great time.”
Best friend on set: “I don’t want to upset people. I’m really close with Lana, Rebecca, Ginny and Bobby.”
How did she get the part of Belle: A&E wrote the first Claire centric on Lost and they called her up offering 1 episode and expanded.
Favorite scene with Rumple: “I do still love that town line scene. It was fun to shoot it was hard to shoot…”

“…most recently I forget what episode [5.16] it was in the library when I come down to the underworld… I liked that scene a lot.”
Most emotional scene: “Probably the town line scene.” Also the scene where she puts herself into the sleeping curse.
If you could have Belle do one thing different what would it be? Nothing. She likes what she’s done.
Your favorite romantic scene: “Us dancing.”

Reaction when she found out about pushing Gaston into the water: “I think we found out that Belle is extremely strong and works out a lot. […] That’s a pretty massive turning point for her.”
What would Belle do with the power of the Author: “I think there is a lot of things she would do. Maybe try and release Rumple and Regina of their evil sides…” so that they could be the people they want to be. “And probably build herself a massive library.”
Who would she like to be if she wasn’t Belle. “Probably the Evil Queen. Someone radically different than Belle.”
Which boyfriend would Emilie want to have Charlie or Rumple: Emilie doesn’t think she could put up with Rumple, she’d pick Charlie.
Free time: Hanging out with her new baby.
Will Belle and Rumple work out? “We don’t have scripts for season 6…” but she will be out of that box.
Playing with Gaston: She loved Wes and had a great time going back to that time of Belle’s life.
Costume she’d like to wear: “Because it’s a convention I’d probably go big and wear the wedding dress.”
Godparents: “I think she’d go for Snow and Charming. They are safe. They are the safe practical parental choice.”
Why did no one go to the Rumple and Belle wedding. “They didn’t invite anyone. They were going for the low key forest motif. Private reception by the toad stools.”
Do you think Rumple will abandon the new baby like he did with Baelfire? “I don’t, I don’t! I don’t know why I don’t, but I don’t.”
When she gets out of the box and she finds out he choose the chrystal over Belle what do you think she’ll do. “I think she’ll jump right back in the box. […] I don’t know maybe she should slap him. Maybe twice. And then maybe make up again.”
What quality do you share with Belle: “Underneath it all she’s a complete dork.”
People from Lost who haven’t yet appeared on Once that you want. “Terry O’Quinn.”
What is she a fan of “Animals The animal fandom?”
She wore a wig in season 1, dyed in season 2-4, wig 5.
What will she think when she finds out her father refused to wake her: “I think she’s going to understand because he’s doing it to protect her … so fatherly protectiveness coming in… I think she would understand that.”
Old 06-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-09-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

you're welcome

I like her answer for how she came up with Vera's name.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Aw! Best Friends on Set: I don't want to hurt anyone.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am very surprised Ginny's name was included because we hardly see photos of them together.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Details on Emilie's panel - links to videos at the source

Quote:
EMILIE’S PANEL IN BRAZIL, 6/11/16
This isn’t everything that was said, but a collection of tweets/videos/photos found on social media. It’s a bit trickier to collect things since none of our mods speak Portuguese and a lot of information from her panel is not in English and we want to avoid miscommunication. Thank you to everyone who updates about panels.

A video of Emilie’s entrance.
Belle’s honest, pure, smart, and doesn’t judge other people. Emilie wants Belle’s happy ending to be because Belle is happy, not because her happiness is reliant on someone else. (Video)
She thinks the baby could change Rumple. (Tweet)
Emilie doesn’t think Rumple will have to trade power for Belle and the baby. She wants the baby to be dark so Belle has to accept darkness. She thinks the baby could be more like Rumple than Belle. (Tweet), (Tweet), (Tweet)
The dance scene in 4x01 was the most iconic scene for her in terms of Rumple and Belle being the Beauty and the Beast couple. She also said Bobby’s a pretty good dancer and only stepped on her toes twice. (Video), (Tweet)
She wants Lacey back, but she prefers to play Belle in the long run. (Tweet)
Her other favorite scene is the townline scene in 4x11. (Tweet)
Emilie doesn’t think Belle would love Rumple if he changed completely. She loves him for who he is. (Tweet)
Emilie said she just became a mother, and if anyone can handle Rumple and having a baby, it’s Belle. (Tweet), (Tweet)
Emilie wants Belle to be evil. “Season 7, Belle as the Dark One?” (Video)
Belle isn’t as pure anymore because of what she did to Gaston in 5x17. (Tweet)
Emilie wants Belle to ride a horse to Oz so she can work more with Rebecca. #Bexilie. (Video), (Tweet)
Emilie talked about working with Baby Hood while being pregnant with Vera. Vera would kick whenever Emilie was holding the baby actor. (Video)
Emilie would like to see more of the friendship between Ruby and Belle! (Tweet)
What would she change about Belle? Emilie said Belle has good intuitions but needs to put them into action more. (Video)
The Brazilian fans surprised Emilie at the end of her panel by holding up roses, balloon hearts, and playing Tale as Old as Time! She took video & a couple tweets say she cried at their tribute. (Video), (Video), (Video)
Old 06-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, it' so nice to see how appreciated she is and people love her character. It's big difference from her Roswell days.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-13-2016, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's big difference from her Roswell days.
It's a relief to see no one wants to deport her anymore
Old 06-13-2016, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She is the only Roswell actor I keep up with, the others doing something?

Old 06-13-2016, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I read Katherine has a pilot that CBS (?) picked up for this fall where she plays a lawyer. Shiri is on a scripted cable show called UnReal, which is about producers of a Bachelor-like reality competition. I don't think Jason works. I'm not sure what the others do.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Last I saw was Brendan was on Bones and I'm not sure if he's done anything since. Though I saw a picture of him and Nick recently.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-14-2016, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's sweet that the two of them still hang out.

I'd die if we saw a Nick/Emilie pic.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I read Katherine has a pilot that CBS (?) picked up for this fall where she plays a lawyer. Shiri is on a scripted cable show called UnReal, which is about producers of a Bachelor-like reality competition. I don't think Jason works. I'm not sure what the others do.
Ah thanks. Either way, I am glad Emilie is working.