Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2015, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Emilie should snatch the cape. If she doesn't, I will!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-26-2015, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You might have to do a tug of war for it b/c there are lots of Belle fans who'd be willing to fight you for that cape.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

I can take them.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-27-2015, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I believe it
Old 01-27-2015, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

I hope you would!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-28-2015, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would never challenge you to a duel. You'd kick my ass.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure you and Steph could gang up on me.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-29-2015, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We'll be like Hufflepuff badgers. Don't entice a badger.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Emilie is on the guest list for the 2015 G’DAY USA Gala, let's hope she shows up and doesn't skip it:
Quote:

The 11th annual G'day USA celebrations have kicked off in Los Angeles, with Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull representing the government - and refusing, point blank, to be drawn into the drama over his party's leadership back home.

G'Day USA is the key marketing event for Australia in the US. It's sponsored by Qantas, Tourism Australia and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, all of whom are keen to keep people, capital and goodwill moving between the two countries.

Mr Turnbull ensured that festivities got underway in fine style, attending a party by the illuminated pool at the W Hotel in Hollywood.

He did everything a statesman should: mingled with guests, praised the wine, marvelled at the lamb chops, reflected on the long friendship between the US and Australia, and then, when talk turned to the leadership of his party, turned and hurried out, citing another pressing engagement.

"On that note, goodnight!" he said.

Turnbull will address the California Club tomorrow, where he is due to speak about "Australia's experience with home-grown terrorism in the wake of the (Sydney Lindt) cafe siege, and an earlier plot by ISIS sympathisers to behead random civilians in the country."

Speaking at G'Day USA, he said he had been following news of the inquest on the net.

One of the victims, Katrina Dawson, lived in Malcolm's electorate, and he knew the family.

He also knows Tori Johnson's father, who once painted a portrait for his wife, Lucy.

"It was a shattering experience for the whole city, it was a tragic 36 hours," he said. "It was horrible that two such wonderful young people would be killed in that way."

Mr Turnbull is due to remain in the US until at least the end of the week.

The G'Day USA program will culminate in a gala ball on Saturday night, with presenters including Nicole Kidman, Geoffrey Rush, Chris Hemsworth, Rachel Griffiths, Poppy Montgomery, John Travolta, Mel Gibson, Jacki Weaver, Ryan Kwanten, Angus Sampson, Elizabeth Debicki, Tim Minchin, Xavier Samuel, Russell Hitchcock, Philip Noyce, Cameron Daddo, Emilie de Ravin and Jesse Spencer.

Chair of Tourism Australia Geoff Dixon will speak at the Tourism Summit tomorrow, and on Friday, guests will hear from Rowen Craigie of Crown Resorts.

Serving up the grub? Neil Perry. Those American guests are in for a treat.
Malcolm Turnbull kicks off G'day USA celebrations in LA : Australian Women's Weekly

And here's another source: Scarlett Johansson, Nicole Kidman, Chris Hemsworth to attend G’DAY LA gala
Old 01-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for this! Let's hope she attends!!!
Old 01-29-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's been a while since she last went - I think she was still blonde - so I hope she goes and we get pics of her in a lovely dress.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god PLEASE let her pose for pics with Nicole and/or Geoffrey!
Old 01-29-2015, 03:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

YAY! I hope she's really attending. We need her out and about and making new connections.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG please !!!
Quote:
A partial list of presenters and attendees confirmed to attend include: Nicole Kidman, Geoffrey Rush, Chris Hemsworth, Rachel Griffiths, Poppy Montgomery, John Travolta, Mel Gibson, Jacki Weaver, Ryan Kwanten, Angus Sampson, Elizabeth Debicki, Tim Minchin, Xavier Samuel, Russell Hitchcock, Philip Noyce, Cameron Daddo, Emilie de Ravin and Jesse Spencer.
Source
Old 01-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It'd be really cool if she presents.

Imagine how cute tiny Emilie would be near giant Nicole...