Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
in the beginning they got along so well. I would've liked to see Tess have one alien allie
So true, they didn't have to make them all hate her and Michael was the most like her you know wanting to find out where they were from and not always pretend to be human, so he should have warmed up to her, but then Michael also didn't think for himself and followed Max like an idiot

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought with Tess helping him with his powers in the beginning of 2nd season that would mean some bonding betweent them, but no. In the original script Tess was supposed to be Michael's sister. That would've been interesting
Old 01-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Mike's sister, really? I did not know that!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I thought with Tess helping him with his powers in the beginning of 2nd season that would mean some bonding betweent them, but no. In the original script Tess was supposed to be Michael's sister. That would've been interesting
I agree, it would have great it they had made her Michael's sis. I always thought about that especially since Michael had no family, but I guess they changed their minds. The show could have been better if the writers had done a lot of different things, especially incorporating more Tess.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
Mike's sister, really? I did not know that!
yea, in the script for Max to the Max she told him they were related.

Quote:
especially incorporating more Tess.
Tess was too much fun not to include
Old 01-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

chalk it up to another notch on the dubmass list of things the writers failed on....
Old 01-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19
Lovely pics. I agree her and Josh are a lovely couple.

Someone posted this on Lost forum under Emilie. Katherine Heigl had such nice words to say at E's interview about Emilie. She first talks about GA then she talks about Roswell and Emilie. Check it out.

Click link clip
thanks for the link...i'm trying to download it but nothing is coming up for me...i'm glad to hear katie had lovely things to say about edr ...