Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I don't like heels because they hurt my feet. I like comfortable shoes.

I wouldn't want to be 6 feet tall cause then I'd be taller than a whole lotta guys

that's what I do too. I'm a good climber.

*looks innocent*
ah mouse they're comfortable after you break 'em in ...well you don't have to worry about being taller than most guys since most are taller than you ...why does you saying you're a good climber sound dirty to me? oh that's right 'cause my mind is in the gutter ...

cckisses do you have any other siblings? if so are they all around your height or is it just you?

i have a dear friend who is 5'0 and when we stand next to each other w/ out shoes it freaks me out 'cause she's right at my boob LOL...so if she's in flats and i'm in heels i just walk a slight distance away from her 'cause i feel like a towering giant next to her...she's 26 and still gets asked if she's 18 and can't stand it...
Old 07-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins
i have a dear friend who is 5'0 and when we stand next to each other w/ out shoes it freaks me out 'cause she's right at my boob LOL...so if she's in flats and i'm in heels i just walk a slight distance away from her 'cause i feel like a towering giant next to her...she's 26 and still gets asked if she's 18 and can't stand it...
That sounds like my friend and I. She is 5"10 and she towers over me

I'm 25 and I look much younger and I sometimes get asked for ID
Old 07-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

the good climber thing sounded dirty to me also.

mere - I wll never stand next to you. I'm 5 feet and really don't need my ego bruised. I still look 16

I saw this guy who was shorter than me and felt so bad for him. whenever I want to feel tall I stand close to my family cause I am one of the tallest females in my family.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
cckisses do you have any other siblings? if so are they all around your height or is it just you?
I have two brothers they're 6'1 and 6'2.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy.
That sounds like my friend and I. She is 5"10 and she towers over me

I'm 25 and I look much younger and I sometimes get asked for ID
peachy we're both in the quarter century club...woohooo *high fives* ...i don't think i look any older or younger than i am but people still think we're just starting or in college...as long as it gets me a discount at the movies i let 'em think it
Old 07-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still look 16 too and I'm 22. I'm always carded. Do you guys ever get sick of people having a fit when you tell them your age? It gets old. I wish I looked older sometimes but I figure by the time I'm fourty, I'll look thirty. Sounds good to me.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 07-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckisses
I have two brothers they're 6'1 and 6'2.
wow. so you didn't get much in the height department compared to the rest of your family.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
peachy we're both in the quarter century club...woohooo *high fives* ...i don't think i look any older or younger than i am but people still think we're just starting or in college...as long as it gets me a discount at the movies i let 'em think it

Sadly they're a bit strict here and you have to show student ID to get into the movies.

cckisses Welcome to the thread.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh
I still look 16 too and I'm 22. I'm always carded. Do you guys ever get sick of people having a fit when you tell them your age? It gets old. I wish I looked older sometimes but I figure by the time I'm fourty, I'll look thirty. Sounds good to me.
Yes! People give me the squint and sk "how old are you" and when I reply they either looked shocked or they don't beleive me.

I keep telling myself that when I get older, I'll appreciate looking young.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

cc are you the baby or the oldest?...miranda it'll work in your benefit 'cause when you're 30 folks will be asking you what college you're attending ...mouse i promise if we ever stand next to each other i'll get on my knees so you won't feel so short next to me LOL!! ...peachy we have to show our id's too and i still have my college id...it's taped together and very worn out but i flash it and get my discount...honestly who is going to argue with you if you really are a student? hehe...
Old 07-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think I can get a discount for being a college student where I live. maybe I should ask.

looking young isn't so bad.

Quote:
.mouse i promise if we ever stand next to each other i'll get on my knees so you won't feel so short next to me LOL!!
thanks. that;s very sweet
Old 07-23-2006, 08:02 PM
New Fan

No I didn't get the height or most anything thank god. And I'm the baby meretwins.

Thanks for the welcome Just Peachy.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
peachy we have to show our id's too and i still have my college id...it's taped together and very worn out but i flash it and get my discount...honestly who is going to argue with you if you really are a student? hehe...
Oh I see One of my friends his sister forges her own student card so she can get in cheaper for the movies.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckisses
No I didn't get the height or most anything thank god. And I'm the baby meretwins.

Thanks for the welcome Just Peachy.
aww cc that's gotta be cute though, you being the baby and the smallest of the bunch ....by the 'thank god' i take it you don't mind being the littlest of the group?...

peachy with the cost of movie tickets being what they are i can't blame them for trying to save some change LOL...
Old 07-23-2006, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
peachy with the cost of movie tickets being what they are i can't blame them for trying to save some change LOL...
Its expensive to go to the movies for an Adult its $15 ... not too sure what a student is but I don't think there is much in it