Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my problem is I have no patients. I want everything to come to me right away. I should just have everything custome made
Old 07-23-2006, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh
Size 4 shoe? Wow. I'm a size 8.

Just Peachy - I have the same problem only now it's not my mom but my boyfriend who gets on my case about all my clothes.

My Mum was on my case again about my clothes. She thinks that I don't need them all

I'm a size 8 in shoes as well. But I've got wide feet so I can't wear a lot of shoes. But I have to wear heels as I just scrape over 5 foot

I own one pair of thongs (flip flops) and I've only worn them once this year. If I have to wear flats I'll wear ballet slippers. I do have sneakers, but I don't excercise so they just sitting in the laundry
Old 07-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
But I have to wear heels as I just scrape over 5 foot
nothing wrong with being short
Old 07-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
nothing wrong with being short
except that you can't reach items on the top shelf, will be unable to see if a taller person stands directly in front of you, and sometimes you could be mistaken for a child ...
Old 07-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy.

My Mum was on my case again about my clothes. She thinks that I don't need them all

I'm a size 8 in shoes as well. But I've got wide feet so I can't wear a lot of shoes. But I have to wear heels as I just scrape over 5 foot

I own one pair of thongs (flip flops) and I've only worn them once this year. If I have to wear flats I'll wear ballet slippers. I do have sneakers, but I don't excercise so they just sitting in the laundry
My boyfriend says the same thing. It's obvious why he'd rather I didn't wear anything but tough luck.

My mother is 4'11 and I'm just barely 5'3. I love being short. I don't understand the obsession with people wanting to be very tall. When I wear heels I stand at about 5'6; sometimes a little shorter and sometimes a little taller. I don't wear them to be taller, though. I just really like heels. They look much better than sneakers do with the outfits I wear.

meretwins - I'd love to go shopping with you. The last boots I bought were the Dynasti boots by Steve Madden. I get compliments on them just about everytime I wear them.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 07-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
except that you can't reach items on the top shelf,
that's why I can ask a hot guy to reach the items for me since I am just oh so helpless
Old 07-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
that's why I can ask a hot guy to reach the items for me since I am just oh so helpless

I never have a problem getting things off the top shelf either. Someone is always nice enough to reach up there for me.

If I do happen to be alone in a isle at the grocery store, I just stand on the bottom shelf to reach the top one.

Icon - evangelin
Old 07-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
My boyfriend says the same thing. It's obvious why he'd rather I didn't wear anything but tough luck.

My mother is 4'11 and I'm just barely 5'3. I love being short. I don't understand the obsession with people wanting to be very tall. When I wear heels I stand at about 5'6; sometimes a little shorter and sometimes a little taller. I don't wear them to be taller, though. I just really like heels. They look much better than sneakers do with the outfits I wear.

meretwins - I'd love to go shopping with you. The last boots I bought were the Dynasti boots by Steve Madden. I get compliments on them just about everytime I wear them.
i love being tall, i always wanted to be an even 6'0 but it wasn't in the cards, so i'll settle for 5'10...thank god for heels...which i have to agree w/ miranda are soo much more exciting than sneakers....they jazz up pretty much any outfit and for some odd reason i've always liked the clickety-clack noise they make

miranda we will have to find a way to coordinate a shopping spree together 'cause i'm confident we would shop until we were just plain exhausted that would be great

mouse i'm sure you've used that tactic more than once and have had great results hehe
Old 07-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn Mere you are tall. I am 5"4. Shopping with my mom is exhausting, she goes to almost every store even if it is just to look. When we go to Sawgrass Mall in Florida, I know it is an entire day thing.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 07-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins
i love being tall, i always wanted to be an even 6'0 but it wasn't in the cards, so i'll settle for 5'10...thank god for heels...which i have to agree w/ miranda are soo much more exciting than sneakers....they jazz up pretty much any outfit and for some odd reason i've always liked the clickety-clack noise they make

miranda we will have to find a way to coordinate a shopping spree together 'cause i'm confident we would shop until we were just plain exhausted that would be great

mouse i'm sure you've used that tactic more than once and have had great results hehe
Maybe we can take our phones and text message eachother everytime we find something and send pictures from the dressing room. That would be an expensive bill!

And I totally agree with you about the way you feel when you wear heels. Your hips sway a little more and your stride lengthens and the next thing you know the sidewalk has turned into a catwalk and you're strutting your stuff.

It's shameless but you always feel more womanly and powerful somehow when you can hear that clickety-clack.

Wow, you are tall! Does the air smell better up there?

Icon - evangelin
Old 07-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe we can take our phones and text message eachother everytime we find something and send pictures from the dressing room. That would be an expensive bill!

And I totally agree with you about the way you feel when you wear heels. Your hips sway a little more and your stride lengthens and the next thing you know the sidewalk has turned into a catwalk and you're strutting your stuff.

It's shameless but you always feel more womanly and powerful somehow when you can hear that clickety-clack.

Wow, you are tall! Does the air smell better up there?
oh that would be a big 'ol phone bill we'd just have to email pics of our purchases, now that would be fun...i totally get the catwalk strut, there's something about heels that just make you want to work it (of course you'd have to make sure you don't fall on your face otherwise it just takes away from the moment ) ....yes the air does smell better up here how does it smell down there for you small person?
Old 07-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins
oh that would be a big 'ol phone bill we'd just have to email pics of our purchases, now that would be fun...i totally get the catwalk strut, there's something about heels that just make you want to work it (of course you'd have to make sure you don't fall on your face otherwise it just takes away from the moment ) ....yes the air does smell better up here how does it smell down there for you small person?
That's a better idea and a whole lot cheaper.

I haven't fell on my face yet. Not only would it be embarrassing but it'd hurt like hell too. Ouch.

It smells okay. Now I wish I was taller. Damn.

Icon - evangelin
Old 07-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't like heels because they hurt my feet. I like comfortable shoes.

I wouldn't want to be 6 feet tall cause then I'd be taller than a whole lotta guys

Quote:
If I do happen to be alone in a isle at the grocery store, I just stand on the bottom shelf to reach the top one.
that's what I do too. I'm a good climber.

Quote:
*looks innocent*
Old 07-23-2006, 07:07 PM
New Fan

My mom is 5'11 and my dad is 6'2. I end up being 5'3 and I wonder where the hell I came from. I'm fine being my height and if I ever want to be any taller heels bring me up about 3 inches.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate supermarkets ... I've been stuck so many times not being able to reach things from the top shelf

I have fallen over a couple of times in high heels. Luckily they were when I was in the Eastern States ... but I blame it on uneven footpaths

Bad thing about high heels is that I wear them everyday for work and I soon wear them out and have to get the heel replaced every 2 months or so