Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what would she have to promote on MTV?
Old 06-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

she's on lost...i honestly don't think it takes much...i was thinking more along the lines of her being a guest judge/host on some summer mtv event thing that mtv seems to have every year....who knows....
Old 06-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish she went to the MTV movie awards
Old 06-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe she'll show up at the Teen Choice Awards or the VMAs. But then again, maybe not because Lost will probably begin filming then.

Owen/Cristina ~ Jim/Pam ~ Tony/Michelle ~ Sawyer/Juliet

Avie credit wolwiegirl3
Old 06-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

any premieres coming up she can get into?
Old 06-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

What happened to emilie-france.com ? Its over ? WHy ???
Old 06-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't read French
Old 06-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliena
What happened to emilie-france.com ? Its over ? WHy ???
It says that they didn't have time to run the site/update and they felt it was better to shut it down then abandon it. And thanks everyone who visited & helped. etc. It's nice that they put that up.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsmile
It says that they didn't have time to run the site/update and they felt it was better to shut it down then abandon it. And thanks everyone who visited & helped. etc. It's nice that they put that up.
Thanks for telling us what it said, it was a nice site.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

can we still look at the pics? cause I couldn't find a way to access them
Old 06-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I was at the grocery store today (Safeway) after work and what caught my eye but Emilie on the cover of Weddings InStyle, Summer 2006 issue. Em looked absolutely gorgeous, especially some of the pics in the pictorial inside. There was also a small article with the photo spread about Emilie and Josh. I don't have a scanner so someone else will have to post pics. The issue must have just come out today. The mag's website hasn't updated yet to the Summer 2006 issue yet.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you justsmile for the translation. I dont speak French.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

There is alot of Fall Launches happening here and none of the Lost cast attended it. There were people from the OC and other shows here.

Global here had theirs and Wentworth Miller was here.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unico
I was at the grocery store today (Safeway) after work and what caught my eye but Emilie on the cover of Weddings InStyle, Summer 2006 issue.
Aha! Yes! Thank you, Unico!

I knew she'd end up in InStyle Weddings one way or another. The cover! We now have a slightly better chance of seeing any actual wedding photos in the future.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unico
I was at the grocery store today (Safeway) after work and what caught my eye but Emilie on the cover of Weddings InStyle, Summer 2006 issue. Em looked absolutely gorgeous, especially some of the pics in the pictorial inside. There was also a small article with the photo spread about Emilie and Josh. I don't have a scanner so someone else will have to post pics. The issue must have just come out today. The mag's website hasn't updated yet to the Summer 2006 issue yet.
Thanks for telling us that, I hope someone will be able to post the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
There is alot of Fall Launches happening here and none of the Lost cast attended it. There were people from the OC and other shows here.
Emilie doesn't really go out to a of fall launchings or premieres and stuff. She always said, she likes to stay at home. However, I hope we do see her in some magazines.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela