Old 04-20-2006, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey-Girl
Thanks for the scans!
You're welcome
Old 04-20-2006, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

honey-girl i love your avatar, did you make that yourself?
Old 04-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy.
I think its from the end of 2004 beginning of 2005 when she was in Australia and was interview by the Herald Sun and The Daily Telegraph both of which are owned by NewsCorp aka Murdoch Family.

I've just scanned Famous Magazine (Australia) Please feel free to use at Emilie Online

Famous Part 1 and Part 2
thanks for the scans.

sometimes I wonder if Emilie lived in Hawaii if she'd have more air time on Lost.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

mouse good question...although a part of me doesn't think it would have an impact since her character hasn't been able to do much since aaron is a "newborn" ....
Old 04-20-2006, 09:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks, Just Peachy.

I assume it also takes longer to film a scene with a baby and that's why such scenes are limited. Emilie probably has to wait quite a bit in between if her little acting partner is not ready.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Did you hear the rumor that after May 7th Scifi will not be showing Roswell anymore Jero is seeing if it is indeed true I hope it is not!

Jero wrote Well I haven't found any further info (haven't had time) except that RoswellMovie.net is launching a campaign...

Quote:
International Contact the Creators Day

Sunday, May 7th marks the final air date of Roswell and we want to let the creators know that we still love Roswell and we still want a movie. So, it’s time for a new campaign, it will be a simple one day event and we hope everyone will participate. All you have to do is tell them how Roswell has touched you and why you would like to see the movie happen. We want to make this an International event to prove to them that Roswell has touched the hearts of people around the world.

All we ask is for you to sit down and write a note to the creators, telling them from the heart why you love this show, that simple. We are providing a card for you to print out and then write your message on the back, or you can just use your own cards or paper, let your imagination go - just keep it simple, please. You can send it to all three or you can take your pick of just one or two, it’ll be up to you. We will be sending out the cards on April 29th, 2006, this will give them time to get there before the anniversary date. Hopefully they will arrive in large groups, the North American ones should arrive first, and the foreign ones will arrive a little later. It should make quite an impression when they see your letters pouring in from around the world.

Here’s where they go:

Jonathan Frakes

c/o Joni LIndblom

JLL Management. Inc.

10601 Cloverfield Blvd.

2nd Floor, South Tower

Santa Monica, CA 90404

Jason Katims

10201 W. Pico Blvd.

Bldg. 54 Rm 4

LA, CA 90035

Fox

c/o Jason Katims

10201 W. Pico Blvd.

Bldg 54 Rm 4

LA, CA 90035

Jason Katims assistant has been kind enough to make sure the right people at Fox receive theirs.

So, make sure to mark your calendars for Saturday, April 29th, 2006 for the International Contact the Creators Day

Our thanks to everyone that participates,

RoswellMovie.net staff
Hope this helps let the campaign begin.

"We're not saying anything mean because Roswell fans scare us a little"~TV Guide

Carry on everyone.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

well for those of ya'll interested go on and support the 'save ros' effort ...i haven't watched the show in four years so i'll sit this one out lol....
Old 04-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

It will take 15-20 days till my card arive. Maybe I should alread post it. Or is it important to be sent on April 29th ?
Old 04-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never watched Roswell on sci-fi. I feel bad for the people who weren't disappointed by the show in the end and are still able to watch it.

mere - I agree about Lost in a way. The plot lines can't really include Claire cause it's always about trekking into some part of the island. I can't wait to Aaron to get older so Claire's importance can be the center of attention. That won't happen for many seasons, though.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I only watch Lost for Emilie ... I started of liking the show, but I'm kind of over it now. Some things still interest me, but that's about it.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I mostly watch for Emilie too. I don't think I would've watched if she wasn't in it. I am in no way obsessed with Lost the way I was with other shows
Old 04-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I mostly watch for Emilie too. I don't think I would've watched if she wasn't in it. I am in no way obsessed with Lost the way I was with other shows
I may of watched it as it was heavily advertised here and I would of watched it just to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm going to see The Hills Have Eyes tomorrow
Old 04-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the scans Just Peachy. Nice article

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 04-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know if it has already been posted

( it was on ebay )
does someone have bigger scans ?