Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Oh my god, not me. He is the most boring man alive. I don't even like his looks or his movies.

I did like Jennifer in The Good Girl though, probably her best performance to date. Granted, I loved Friends. Loved Friends to death. Loved all the characters. Just thought that gang was so great!
Oh yes, I forgot about that one. She was great in that. I wish she would play more characters with that kind of depth.

I loved friends, one of the best shows ever. I think Rachel was my favorite with Joey in 2nd place.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Me too but I think it has to be the right one. I think she feels comedy is her strong suit but the Good Girl proved everyone wrong. But maybe she's waiting for that one script, some actors do that.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-31-2010, 08:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Friends had a fantastic cast. They clicked so well. Chandler will always be my favorite.
I think my favorite Friends character is Phoebe.... But as you said the whole cast was amazing, everyone was unique and they were all making me laugh in different ways.....
Old 03-31-2010, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Phoebe from the early seasons was a lot of fun. I love when she was trying to seduce Chandler. That was my fav episode.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Friends had a fantastic cast. They clicked so well. Chandler will always be my favorite.
i saw the reruns and i tried to get into it but the show never clicked with me...
Old 03-31-2010, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins (View Post)
i saw the reruns and i tried to get into it but the show never clicked with me...
really? I don't think you're the only one who didn't like it. It still makes me laugh, though even after seeing the eps multiple times.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Blog - Heart London

Good interview

And another Emilie de Ravin interview | LOVEFiLM
Old 03-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it's funny how Emilie never gives a straight answer to the kissing Rob Q. Every time someone asks her how he kissed on a scale from one to ten or if he was a good kisser, she doesn't give a reply like "He was a 7" or "He was a good kisser."
Old 03-31-2010, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

i'm sure she's tired of answering that question too...it's silly
Old 03-31-2010, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i'd take steven segal over jennifer anniston any day
I like neither, however, if I had to choose one, then yeah I would prefer Segal.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 04-01-2010, 04:34 AM
Extreme Fan

There is a poll going on on Dark Ufo about which of the regular actresses are we enjoying the most this season... Emilie is second so far (Illana is first)... You can vote here: Which of the regular actresses this season are you enjoying the most? | LOST Polls
Old 04-01-2010, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow, the only one that ever told me that she didn't like Friends was kind of a person who was abit of a prude. She handed vulgar language and violence.

As for the kissing question, that has so much potential to turn nasty so....better not to answer it.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
i'm sure she's tired of answering that question too...it's silly
It is a silly Q. But it's ALWAYS asked, so any actor or actress has to expect it and get used to it.

The only way it'd turn nasty, I think, is if the person is a bad kisser. And even then you can lie and say it was a fine kiss. But I guess once an actor or actress says it was a good kiss, he or she will still be pressed for more information. So no one can ever win.

Wow, I'm actually surprised Illana is #1. I thought people didn't like her.

Heh, I never thought Friends was that risque, so someone not liking it because it's "naughty" baffles me.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieDeRavinManiac (View Post)
There is a poll going on on Dark Ufo about which of the regular actresses are we enjoying the most this season... Emilie is second so far (Illana is first)... You can vote here: Which of the regular actresses this season are you enjoying the most? | LOST Polls
Voted! it's close and I'm sure Emilie would gain more votes now if she lost the wig.

Edited: Emilie has just moved into first place lol
Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Voted! it's close and I'm sure Emilie would gain more votes now if she lost the wig.
But Miles thinks she's hot.