Old 03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Ball Don't Lie (Behind The Scenes):
Old 03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Press Conference @ the UK premiere
Old 03-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

That's a cute photo of Emilie and the boy. This movie should come out sometime!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Emile or de Raven...

♥ Charlie/Claire ♥ Clark/Lois ♥ Navid/Adrianna ♥ Landry/Tyra ♥ Chuck/Blair ♥
Old 03-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

A couple of interviews...

Quote:
Emilie de Raven talks Robert Pattinson and Lost

The former Melbourne, now LA-based, TV and film star opens up to TNT.

Remember Me is a romantic drama set in New York. What’s your experience of dating in big lonely cities?
It is difficult. People just end up meeting in bars. No one’s actually walking around and interacting. Online dating and all these things … they’re so fake, I’m sure people aren’t really writing proper profiles. It’s all such a game instead of it just being an organic process.

So, to the most important question …What was it like to kiss your Remember Me co-star Robert Pattinson?
I’m so curious about what people want me to say! Do people want a description of his mouth?

Well, is he a good kisser? Girls want to know and you’ve been there …
Yeah, been there, done that, and ticked that one off! He’s a great guy and everything was just very comfortable.

There were tabloid stories suggesting you and Pattinson were a couple. How did you deal with that?
I don’t know. You just ignore it or laugh about it. In a way, it amuses me, but it’s stupid. What are you going to do about it? I should readthese things to find out what I’ve been doing!

What are your favourite romantic movies?
Without going into old films, because I could go on about those forever, I suppose something that was relevant to me when I was a teenager was [Baz Luhrmann’s] Romeo + Juliet. I think because it wasn’t fake. It dealt with tragedy. I’ve never been a fan of fluffy romantic movies, showing everyone happy and a perfect ending.
Remember Me deals with teenage angst.

What were you like as a teen?
I was so enveloped in this whole new world of acting, it didn’t give me time to deal with that. I moved to LA when I was 18. I moved for a job, then just kept working, so I stayed out. And LA is just crazy. Especially coming from Melbourne, which is a pretty cool, down-to-earth, cosmopolitan city.
In LA you have endless people wanting to be your friend for the wrong reasons or people with ulterior motives. There are some great people there too, but you can’t be naïve.

You’re probably best known as Claire in Lost. How was it to return after a season absence?
Great. It was a good time after four seasons to have a break. It was kind of perfect. I got to work on some great stuff. But it was exciting to see everyone.

So what happens then at the end of Lost?
You can tell us … I actually don’t know! We have three episodes left to shoot. I really don’t know. Are you excited to find out? Yeah, are you kidding? It’s been six years of not knowing! It’s going to be good, I’m sure, but I’ve no idea what.

What is next for you?
An animated film, Legend Of The Guardians. Zack Snyder directed it. It’s based on a series of books and we’re all Australian owls! I’m a very cute little fluffy owl called Eglantine. It was so fun. It’s incredible the amount of work that goes into these things.

Emilie de Raven talks Robert Pattinson and Lost |
Quote:
Emilie de Ravin Interview
GLAMOUR.com chats to Remember Me star Emilie de Ravin about her latest role, those steamy love scenes and what it's like to kiss Robert Pattinson!
Daily celebrity gossip, fashion trends, beauty buys and horoscopes (Glamour.com UK)
Quote:
We’re a little bit jealous of Emilie de Ravin. Not only has she starred alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Johnny Depp and the boys from Lost but now she stars with Twilight star Robert Pattinson in Remember Me.

Looking amazing at the London Premiere in a classic lace LBD and a pair of studded heels, see how to Steal Her Style.. Steal Her Style – Emilie de Ravin
Another video interview..
Remember Me Exclusive Interview With Emilie De Ravin - Films Coming Soon in Cinemas - Movie Trailers, Reviews from MyMovies.Net

And another. This one the video on the right hand side of the article. Emilie talks about Claire. ‘Lost’s’ Yunjin Kim Weds in Hawaii | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Last edited by Rachel Leigh; 03-30-2010 at 08:09 AM
Old 03-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Rachel you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A GUESTION: Emilie is always reffering to Legend of the Guardians as an upcoming of hers, but she never mentions The Perfect Game..... Why????

Last edited by EmilieDeRavinManiac; 03-30-2010 at 08:56 AM
Old 03-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

I must have missed this interview when i couldn't get online for a few weeks, its a couple of weeks old. Sorry if already posted.

Quote:
Emilie de Ravin is at a crossroads. Her stint as unwed mother Claire Littleton on the hit series "Lost" concludes in 2010, when the TV series ends its six-year run. But the actress is looking ahead to her blossoming movie career. She appears in several films due out in 2010, including the drama "Remember Me."
In "Remember Me," de Ravin plays Ally Craig, a student at New York University who falls in love with fellow NYU student Tyler Hawkins (played by Robert Pattinson), a brooding type who has emotional baggage that is similar to the kind that Ally has. Tyler and Ally’s romance is tested by disapproval from certain family members and by secrets that could destroy the couple’s relationship.
At the New York City press junket for "Remember Me," de Ravin chatted with me about why she was attracted to doing the film; how she dealt with the all the people who flocked to the "Remember Me" set in New York City to get a glimpse of heartthrob Pattinson; and how she feels about the direction of her "Lost" character during the show’s final season.

What are some of the personality characteristics that you shared with Ally Craig?
I guess she doesn’t really take crap. She’s a very honest person. She doesn’t want a fluffy side of a situation. She wants the truth. She doesn’t have time to waste in that way. I think she’s become even more so that way growing up because of her mother passing away.
She doesn’t feel the need for any confusion or bull*****, basically. I guess that’s kind of like me. She’s a lot of fun. She’s a very quirky girl. Things I would’ve done differently… I don’t know. I don’t eat my dessert first. She’s wonderful to play.

"Remember Me" is such a New York film. What was your connection to New York before doing "Remember Me"?
I love New York. I’ve always loved New York. I hadn’t, over the years, spent that much time [in New York]. I’d been back and forth quite a lot, but not for a long stint. So it was fantastic to be able to shoot exactly where you’re meant to be, instead of cheating it somewhere else, because you really get a feel for the city and a feel for the environment … The house where we shot at … in Queens, we were able to go out and walk around and actually see what’s outside the house and where you go and to eat. It was great.
How did the neighbors in Queens react to you guys filming "Remember Me" on location?
There’s not very much to do in Queens. They’re all very sweet, actually.

What do you think is the main message of "Remember Me"?
I think there’s a lot of interesting messages. I think different people take different things from the film, especially not be afraid to life, not being fearful of life, embracing it and maybe sitting back and thinking about life and how lucky we are to be in the situations we are in. Life is on the go, and you never really stop and think about the people around you and the people who love you and care about you. They’re there, and make the most of it.

What do you think about what’s going on with "Lost"? Are you happy with the return of your Claire Littleton character and the character’s storyline?
I was put on a holding deal for Season 5 to come back, so I knew all along all along [that Claire would be back]. I didn’t know how I would be coming back on the island. So when I found that out, it was great, because I love to be constantly challenged by all different situations. Do I have a say in [the storyline]? No. But I’m really happy with it. It’s really fun play with them.
Are you wearing a wig in "Lost" for this storyline?
Yes. There probably are rats in there.

After "Lost" ends, do you want to focus only on movies or do you want to do another TV series?
I’m definitely planning to do movies. I think it is difficult when you have a hiatus of three months to find something you want to do and what they [filmmakers] want you to do and then fits in perfectly with your schedule. It’s going to be nice to have more leeway.
I’ve always traveled back and forth. There are so many people on the show ["Lost"]. Not every episode someone is in, so there’s a lot of downtime. Not so much now because it’s wrapping up and everyone is kind of involved.

What are your memories of doing the TV series "Roswell," which ended in 2002 after two years on two different U.S. TV networks? Do you have any regrets?
It’s hard to say. Things come along at certain times for certain reasons. It was fun to work on. Yeah, it was my first job in the States. Everything was new and different and [I] was missing home There was a lot going on. I learned a lot. I always try and take something from each job.

What do you like to do for fun when you’re in New York?
I love going to the park … ajust walking around. I spend a lot of time filming, not generally in L.A., because nothing seems to shoot [there], but you don’t walk anywhere in L.A. There are a few places [in L.A.] that you can just wander around. If you [do], there’s no interaction with people. If you ask someone something, the reaction is like you’re going to mug them. "I was just going to ask you where the coffee shop is." So I love the interaction, and that there’s always something different you notice on the streets [of New York City].

How would you describe working with Robert Pattinson?
Working with Robert is great. We shared the same passion for the script, which was great, because we spent a lot of time working on it …talking about the characters and their relationships and their lives. Nothing ever felt forced. It was from a very natural kind of place. When we were shooting, it didn’t feel like we were reading scenes. It felt like reacting off of each other and reacting naturally …

What was it like dealing with so many fans and paparazzi hanging around while you were trying to film "Remember Me"?
The fans and paparazzi — it was pretty crazy. We were so much out in the elements, so it was very accessible. When we were shooting stuff at night on location and then a couple of weeks in the studio. It was challenging at times when you’re trying to rehearse a scene and figure out the logistics of it. You can’t get it out of your head. You have to get in your bubble and try to figure it out.

What do you think you learned from that experience in dealing with so many fans and paparazzi? How do you think you would handle it if you ever became as famous as Robert Pattinson?
I don’t think I would’ve handled it differently. A lot of people want that [level of attention], too. Not Rob, but a lot of people actually enjoy that kind of [attention]. I think you do what you can to keep to yourself, really. There’s not much you can really do.

"Lost" was such a life-changing job for you. Has being on the show affected the types of projects you get offered?
No, not really, which is good. For me, picking things is more about working with people who inspire me and, like on this film ["Remember Me"], constantly, every day I was inspired by the people I was working with, which was really special. And just hopefully keep doing that and trying to challenge myself every day in a different role in each project.

With that said, is there anything you’d like to do that you haven’t done yet?
It’s specific to the role, but it would be interesting to explore comedy. And also period pieces interest me in a way. There are so many different time periods. You could be playing the girl next door [in the] present day, ‘50s, ‘20s, 1800s, 1900s, and the girl next door would be completely different. The way you talk, dress, interact, relationships. It’s very interesting to study stuff and study time periods.

Is there a particular era that you feel attached to the most?
I always felt like I was born in the wrong time period. I felt like I should’ve been born in the mid-to-late ‘40s. There’s a lot of time periods that really interest me. I suppose the ‘60s, actually, really interest me. I was watching a lot of stuff, as a child, from that time period. I was never the kind of kid who’d be watching stuff like cartoons. I’d be watching "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie" and [Alfred] Hitchock films.
I get the impression she regrets Roswell but maybe only because the fans hated Tess so much.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieDeRavinManiac (View Post)
Rachel you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
and so are you lol
Old 03-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)
and so are you lol
Old 03-30-2010, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to catch up on those interviews.

Quote:
What are your favourite romantic movies?
Without going into old films, because I could go on about those forever, I suppose something that was relevant to me when I was a teenager was [Baz Luhrmann’s] Romeo + Juliet. I think because it wasn’t fake. It dealt with tragedy. I’ve never been a fan of fluffy romantic movies, showing everyone happy and a perfect ending.
Remember Me deals with teenage angst.
I want Emilie to work with Baz IN Australia SOOO BAD.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I HAVE A GUESTION: Emilie is always reffering to Legend of the Guardians as an upcoming of hers, but she never mentions The Perfect Game..... Why????
maybe because it's an indie film, unlike gaurdians, and even she doesn't know when it's coming out. perhaps she meant upcoming as in theatres world wide.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I get the impression she regrets Roswell but maybe only because the fans hated Tess so much.
i didn't get that impression, it's just something that she worked on for a little over a season, she was really young and it's a show from 10 years ago, that i'm sure she wants to move on from, like most actors. she seemed to blow off any of the tess hate that she got.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaduck (View Post)
i didn't get that impression, it's just something that she worked on for a little over a season, she was really young and it's a show from 10 years ago, that i'm sure she wants to move on from, like most actors. she seemed to blow off any of the tess hate that she got.
Yeah, hopefully she's pretty tough and it wasn't something she took personally. I just felt her answer was a little unsure on whether she regretted it.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Roswell was so long ago. When you see photos/video from the set, she seems to be having a good time. But being 10 years ago, maybe it's like a distant memory for her, so she doesn't really know what to say about it? I mean, when I told her I've been a fan since Roswell she didn't say to me, "Ewww that show" (not that she would speak that way), but instead she was very appreciative about it. Even with the way she was let go, she doesn't seem bitter.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Roswell was so long ago. When you see photos/video from the set, she seems to be having a good time. But being 10 years ago, maybe it's like a distant memory for her, so she doesn't really know what to say about it? I mean, when I told her I've been a fan since Roswell she didn't say to me, "Ewww that show" (not that she would speak that way), but instead she was very appreciative about it. Even with the way she was let go, she doesn't seem bitter.
That's good to hear. I suppose she did go back when asked, am I right?

I haven't seen any pics of Roswell behind the scenes. Where can i find them?