Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
I wouldn't classify Paul Walker or Jesse Bradford as really veterans. Their movies haven't really been films that blow me away, normally some little movie that may or may not be fun to see.
Well, when we say veteran actors, it means, they have been around for awhile. Both Paul and Jesse have been acting since they were kids. Now they are both in their late 20s.

If you're talking about the older actors, we call them more A lister actors. The ones that draw attention when they are in a film. Like what you mention, Johnny Depp steals the movie EVERYTIME. I mean, if you can steal a movie, then you have it made. If you can't, then you won't be noticed by people like Clint Eastwood. Unfortunately, in Brick, Emilie wasn't really in it that much to "steal" any scenes. In Hills, that's pretty much of a horror flick, Clint doesn't do horrors.

I can't wait to see Miss Potter - Ewan and Renee reunited again. Can't wait. Loved them in Down With Love.

Oh...and of course Viggo. Yummy.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

well i hope with future work she gets a chance to showcase her abilities because i think the girl's got a lot of untapped depth...
Old 01-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Addicted Fan

I'd already be happy with an interesting guest-star gig on another show.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm still waiting to see Miss Potter. I need my Ewan fix, dammit. And he sings in Miss Potter so...

Quote:
Now a young guy who can be her boyfriend or something in the movie, might be a bit more tricky. I will think on it and let you guys know.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is someone I'd freakin die to see her work with. Two hot people with hot accents.

Quote:
i think the girl's got a lot of untapped depth...

it feels like it's been forever since she's done anything and I want to see her do SOMETHING. Lost needs to use her.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Miss Potter ... I've got 4 more free passes from work for when it starts on Thursday, I may have to see it again

Quote:
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is someone I'd freakin die to see her work with. Two hot people with hot accents.
I really liked him in Match Point and I adore an Irish accent.

I also like Hugh Grant
Old 01-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

lucky lucky lucky. you're going to see it a bunch of times before I even get to see it once.

He was SO Hot in Match Point. OMG And he was hot in Velvet Goldmine
Old 01-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks

Oh he was I thought it was weird movie, but both he and Scarlett were very good in it.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it's the only Woody movie I like. I loved the ending.
Oh Bend it like Beckham...how can I forget how great he looked in that.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Bend it like Beckham

Forgot to say I can't see any pis of Emilie at the GG's in my weekly gossip magazines.

And Lost starts here next week I think, it hasn't been advertised as much as some other shows have.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it was a very good movie.

I'd like to see someone mention her GG fashion. maybe in style?

are you going to get all Lost eps straight through or will you have that long hiatus too?
Old 01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to buy InStyle the lastest one was out today, I think they have the GG special in the next issue.

We don't have long hiatus for US shows. Sometimes they may take them off for Easter but that's about it.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i really want to know who did Emilie's dress and the only way I can ever find out is if In Style mentions it.

even though you have a long time to wait you get shows in better cycles, it seems.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same

I guess, though sometimes its hard to wait for February for the new shows. US shows its not so bad as you can dl them or read spoilers etc.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that can be bad though because when you see the ep the cliffhangers or shocks aren't shockers anymore.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some shows I try to be spoiler free for, but others its hard