Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

EdR Country News & Events #11: Extra Extra Read all about Emilie

dumb title, I know

Monique - I think the first female to get the ax was Shannon
Old 10-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

mouse thanks for the new thread...i do believe shannon was the first lostaway to get knocked off...btw what happened to the crazy french woman? ...
Old 10-30-2006, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

she's still around. I hope she comes back because I liked her. She had good chemistry with Claire and Sayid
Old 10-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it went in this order, Boone, Shannon, Anna and Libby. Really enough girls dying, the guys need to be offed too then. I don't like when anyone dies but if I had to choose, it is a guy's turn.

Yeah I hope Rosseau comes back, she is another one who can help them fight against the others.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-31-2006, 12:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Emilie De Ravin - the Most Beautiful Actress on TV - Associated Content
Old 10-31-2006, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the link Juliena!
Old 10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh what a honor to be named most beautiful actress on tv. she deserves the title

Quote:
She doesn't need to wear gobs of make-up to be beautiful. In fact, she looks better when she is without paint.
we've seen plenty of evidence of this

Quote:
Emilie de Ravin has been blessed with a natural beauty that millions of women strive to achieve. The only problem is that natural beauty is just that, natural. I can't say that I've ever woke up beside Ms. Ravin, but I bet she looks just as beautiful at 6 AM, fresh from the night's sleep, as she does when she's out on the town.
he can always ask Josh what she looks like

If a male dies it can't be Sayid or Sawyer
Old 10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Well, they started off with FBI guy dying so he's gone. Then Boone. So they had two guys and three girls really.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-31-2006, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

don't forget Steve or Scott - can't remember. and the girl who died while swimming that Boone tried to save and Artz. do these people count since they're not in the main cast?
Old 10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Poor Boone. Even though he was in the last episode, I forgot he was really the first main castaway to die.

That is so cool.

Also, their check is in the mail.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Val

I didn't realize how much I missed Boone until I rewatched some old eps.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Sigh.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that animation. and I love all the dancing that was going on in that promo. Too bad Boone didn't get with Claire

Damn Emilie is flexible.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the article. Well I was mainly talking baou tht emain characters, the other characters are in the background so ofcourse they gonna die, but mainwise it is 1 guy and 3 girls.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-31-2006, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

too bad it was Boone that had to go. He had such pretty eyes