Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

http://www.fanforum.com/f65/edr-news.../#post82105705

Old 06-22-2015, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for starting the new thread
Old 10-27-2015, 04:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for the lovely welcome LilMouse and Giana . Sorry about posting in the wrong thread, I'm still trying to figure things out on here. I know this is going to sound really stupid, but I still can't figure out how to post pictures. So for the time being I'll post the website source I find images of Emilie and then you'll know where to go to see them. I must confess I'm not very good at technology I've somehow managed to work tumblr out, yet I can't figure this out. Mind you I've always been one of these people that can do complicated things, yet what is simple to others often puzzles me
Old 10-27-2015, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi Amy No worried about posting on the wrong thread.

For posting pictures, if you right click on an image there should be an option that says "copy image url" The copied url then can be put between [img] [/img]
I hope I'm making sense.
Old 10-27-2015, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Amy! I'm, Gina. Nice to meet you. What is your favorite Emilie role?

For posting pictures, it's basically what LilMouse said. Click the right-hand button on your mouse when you place it over a picture and a bar with options should pop up. Scroll down to Cop Image URL and click it, and then come here and right-click again and select Paste between the [img] tags she stated. I'm not sure that is any more clear
Old 10-27-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What is your favorite Emilie role?
I second this question
Old 10-27-2015, 11:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi LilMouse and Giana thank you for all your help I really appreciate it, but I'm afraid I'm going to be a lost cause as I right clicked on the image and yet I could only find copy rather than cop image URL. I've tried other ways and yet I couldn't do it (as you can see in the 'because we love to stare at her face thread') I can only say again how I just simply cannot do simple things . So better to give up the ghost would just posting the source details be okay? Any way on a more pleasant note, it's nice to meet you too Gina and you LilMouse, as for my favourite Emilie role I would have to go for Belle, she's my favourite Disney princess and I just love her character on Once. Also I can't help but feel it's also because Belle is the first character I saw Emilie play and I think we have a tendancy for our favourite characters to be the first ones we see our favourite actors as. P.S my posts will be a lot shorter than this in the future! what are your favourite roles of Emilie's?
Old 10-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just wanted to say the first part of the message below is a bit irrelevant now as I have finally managed to post pictures now, my thanks to LiMouse and Giana again!
Old 10-27-2015, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

glad the photos worked for you.

I'm really glad Emilie being Belle is introducing her to a new audience and people are liking her.

My favorite Emilie role is tess harding from roswell. it is the first role I saw her in. She was spunky and strong and vulnerable as tess.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ah Tess, I think that was Emilie's breakthrough role. I unfortunately haven't seen Roswell, but I'd love to see it. And your description of Tess makes me want to see Emilie as her all the more. The closest I've come to Roswell was watching Emilie's auditions on YouTube. I do think once upon a time has brought Emilie greater attention to a new generation and the fans (including me) adore her partly because her portrayal of Belle.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Roswell is available for streaming on Netflix, if you have it. The original music had to be changed for some scenes, but it's still worth watching for Emilie. Tess was the standout character, imo. She had the most interesting backstory. Just don't expect a happy ending for her. The writers and fans weren't kind to her.