Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Tate Ellington Remember Me...

Quote:
And then, I only had one day with Emilie [de Ravin] and that was a rehearsal. That was my first time meeting Emilie. And, I was trying not to be a dork with both of them. I’m a big Harry Potter fan, so [with Rob] I was like, “It’s Cedric Diggory! That’s awesome!” And then, with Emilie, I’m a huge Lost dork, so I didn’t want to say anything stupid or even mention Lost. But, Emilie was cracking me up, from the get-go. It was very easy to get along.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

for Tate being a Lost fan. I wonder what Emilie said to make him laugh.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

YouTube - The Making of Remember Me Part 6 - Ally Craig !!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

thank you so much
Old 06-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the quotes in that video - esp the one about Emilie exuding charm.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked what the producer (or one of the writers i am not sure) said about teveryone in the movie falling in live with Emilie!!!!!!!! But everything said about Em in that video was great...
Old 06-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieDeRavinManiac (View Post)
I liked what the producer (or one of the writers i am not sure) said about teveryone in the movie falling in live with Emilie!!!!!!!! But everything said about Em in that video was great...
nick the producer said they are all fall in love with emilie
Old 07-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I remember rumors about Emilie been a bit of a diva on the Lost set but Kristen from E said it wasn't true and said something on the lines of that she was adored on set. It seems she is loved everywhere she goes. Even old class mates have good words to say about Emilie.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't even imagine where those stupid diva rumors came from when it's well known that Emilie is always the nicest person.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Nope me neither Here's another one from a cast member...

Quote:
Colin Hanks, who plays Alex, is also revered by Appleby. "Colin is a dear friend of mine. He is a wonderful person, down
to Earth and fun. He's really positive and full of energy." Heigl impresses Appleby with "smart choices. She's very
intelligent. I'm also impressed by how much she reads on set." Of Nick Wechsler, who plays Parker's unlucky former
boyfriend Kyle, Appleby says, 'He's hysterical! Nick is witty and very personable, and so giving. I know he hates his
performances and doesn't watch them. Isn't that crazy? He's so good. It has been great to work with him, because he's
always pushing the scene further and pushing himself harder. He won't accept anything as it is." The introduction of the
new teen alien Tess (Emilie de Ravin) in the latter half of last season injected some welcome friction into the
Parker/Evans relationship. "It's nice to have that," Appleby says. "In fact, 'Tess. Lies, and Videotape' is probably my
favorite episode, along with the pilot. Tess added conflict for Liz and Max. She complicated their relationship. Not that it
was easy to begin with, but Tess is an interesting twist thrown in there. Emilie is a really sweet girl and she works hard.
"
Shiri Appleby
Old 07-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I can't even imagine where those stupid diva rumors came from when it's well known that Emilie is always the nicest person.
I have never heard of them, but i don't believe them... Even if all her co stars lie about her in their interviews i can't that the sweet girl we all know is a lie for the media....

This is my 1000th post!!!!!! I should celebrate it!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Shiri just proved how smart she is. I love TLV.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Extreme Fan

I have a feeling TLV is going to be my fave episode.

I did find a quote from Nick/Kyle but i've lost it again lol
Old 07-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Shiri just proved how smart she is. I love TLV.
You mean Tess, Lies and Videotape ??? Yeah it was one of the most interesting episodes of the whole season maybe the best!!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Lol so you've watched all the episodes now?

Quote:
Nick Wechsler said "...She has a tiny poodle. So she's not there with this shivering rat-dog, insulting me and laughing her ass off on the cell phone."
Poor Bella