Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dream Roles #2: Should Emilie play a princess? Junkie? Cop? Take your pick

Hope the title is OK.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I like this title

Would be interesting to see her play a cop.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 11-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and even though she sort of already played a cop in High Noon, she wasn't in uniform. Imagine if she played a dirty cop addicted to drugs!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure if I want her as a dirty cop yet. Maybe a good cop first who turns into a dirty one.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 11-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
Not sure if I want her as a dirty cop yet. Maybe a good cop first who turns into a dirty one.
ooh moral decline. That'd be good for Emilie to show. Like a desperate times calls for desperate measures type of thing.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah something like that. Would be interesting seeing her play a cop. I want her to do something that will test her ability first.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Yay new thread! Great titile

I agree she needs something gritty to get her teeth into. I wonder what indie projects are going around. Time to google.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Casting calls for the Hobbit...

The Hobbit extras' casting call - Hamilton, Tauranga & Matamata - StarNow.com

Quote:
Female Hobbit
Women: MUST be UNDER 158cm (5 foot 2 inches)

Females, aged 17 to 80 from New Zealand
Max Height: 157 cm / 5ft 2in
I might audition myself lol

Quote:
We are looking for extras for "THE HOBBIT" filming in Matamata early in 2011.
Another film also New Zealand / Australia way
Quote:
Feature film - comedy - NSW
Two roles already cast - great actors needed with comedic timing
Casting no. 199199 - All regions, UK, USA, Aus, NZ...
Apply now Email to a friend
A fast paced comedy centred around Marissa's family.

Marissa is a highly spirited artist who who lives in Paddington, and recently met the love of her life after many tumultuous relationships. She loves her family but cannot accept their recent fanaticism with religion and struggles to comprehend it.
There is an acceptance of the past and some touching moments. Light and humorous.....

Actors need to be focused, reliable, punctual and take direction very well.
Do not apply if you cannot learn lines and are not deeply dedicated and devoted to the industry.

Last edited by Rachel Leigh; 11-25-2010 at 10:45 AM
Old 11-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I might audition myself lol
go for it!

I hope she's going for movies that will be seen. She's done so many indies already that don't get distributed.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

So, I don't know where to post this, but I made a tumblr dedicated to Emilie
Appreciating Emilie de Ravin
I'm gonna post graphics, animations, news, and other stuff haha
Old 11-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aged 17 to 80 from New Zealand

17 - 80??

How tall is Emilie? btw

Old 11-25-2010, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistycreed (View Post)
So, I don't know where to post this, but I made a tumblr dedicated to Emilie
Appreciating Emilie de Ravin
I'm gonna post graphics, animations, news, and other stuff haha
I'm joining.

Monique - I think she's 5'2"
Old 12-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Everyone who has spotted her "in real life" are shocked at how tiny she is. One tv host compared her height to an Olsen Twin

Looking on google a lot of people seem to want her to have a part in 'The Host'. Isn't the writer the same one as Twilight?
Old 12-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Looking on google a lot of people seem to want her to have a part in 'The Host'. Isn't the writer the same one as Twilight?
yep. I never read the book so I don't know if it could make a good movie. People who have read it said it starts going somewhere after the 300th page - which doesn't sound good, to me. The story is about aliens inhabiting bodies, or something like that, so it could be interesting.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmmm...might not get any recognition for it though but I suppose high profile.