Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2006, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh. I wonder if Emilie remembers that she has an official site. It's been so long since any activity took place, I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
oh. I wonder if Emilie remembers that she has an official site. It's been so long since any activity took place, I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot.
so true

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 04-27-2006, 04:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yea, I've been to that site once, and the feeling that I got was
Maybe she has forgotten about it.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

She's probably forgotten all about it. When the actor doesn't keep up, the site will never be updated. I find fan runned sites are alot better than actor runned sites.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-27-2006, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
She's probably forgotten all about it. When the actor doesn't keep up, the site will never be updated. I find fan runned sites are alot better than actor runned sites.
That's true, I usually visit the fan sites of my favourites because I find out so much more info about them. Granted many of who I like don't have an official site as yet though.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 04-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

emilie-online really is the best site for her. You can get anything there. IMO that is the official site.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
emilie-online really is the best site for her. You can get anything there. IMO that is the official site.
Agreed

Old 04-28-2006, 05:04 AM
Elite Fan

there is definitly no better site!
Old 04-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Amen to that!
Old 04-28-2006, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

That's what I mean, I find that fan-runned sites are alot more informative and better than official sites. I find alot of official sites gets neglected. Though that start off as a fan site and then go on to be official are alot better.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

someone should send Emilie the link to emilie-online