Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I have nothing to say except I lurve that last scene with Claire. I can now finally get to see a new episode.

Lost viewership dropped to 16 million but it still won it's timeslot easily. Yay!

Pilot, Part 2 Emilie captures.

I kinda went overboard with my favorite scene. lol

Old 10-01-2004, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for those lovely caps Lucy. Wow, she only had two scenes? But they were still great though. *off to make some Claire icons*

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 10-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you rock, Val. thanks for taking the time to make the caps

Emilie/Claire is so sweet/adorable. I liked her scenes. And the accent is so lovely to hear.

I can't wait to see the premiere aired together tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
Wow, she only had two scenes?
Yeah.

I really wish they aired the entire pilot together. Her screentime seems much better with the straight two hours.

I finally downloaded the Carson Daly-Matthew Fox interview. Hee! Carson called Emilie the hottest pregnant chick he'd ever seen.

Man, I'm gonna have to start liking Carson Daly now.
Old 10-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

so 'lost' went from 18 million to 16 million, right? if so that's really not a bad drop at all...i'm glad it won it's time slot though...this show is getting really interesting with all the tidbits we find out about the characters....i love how no one is what they seem...
Old 10-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

I read on the Lost board that the show held 90-something percent of the premiere's audience came back for the last episode. That's really really good.

Next week is probably going to be an even bigger test. So far so good.

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 10-02-2004 at 11:58 PM
Old 10-02-2004, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Pearl
I read on the Lost board that the show 90-something percent of the premiere's audience came back for the last episode. That's really really good.

Next week is probably going to be an even bigger test. So far so good.
i think that as we continue to learn tidbits of each of the characters past and where they are located, that folks will keep coming back each week....jj abrams has presented the show in a manner that really intrigues you because you want to know what's really going on...
Old 10-02-2004, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I finally downloaded the Carson Daly-Matthew Fox interview. Hee! Carson called Emilie the hottest pregnant chick he'd ever seen.
Hehe. Well, she is.

I finally saw the pilot and I loved it. Not just cuz Emilie is in it, even though she rocked. Her scenes were really short but I like them still. She gave a lot to them too. The scene with Hurley and the food, so sweet!!

Too bad about the drop in audiences but I'm sure with the pilot part 1 & 2 airing together, then it might get some new viewers who will follow all the way with the show after they see how great it really is.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 10-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

roxygurl the drop in audience ratings isn't so bad considering it reatained 90% of the previous week...that bodes well for a show...especially a new one...the test now comes to see if 'lost' can sustain that 90% retention each week...i'm confident it will and like you also said i think it will increase as more folks get familiar with it....
Old 10-03-2004, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She is pretty.

television without pity called her the skinniest pregnant woman they ever saw.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

new thread

roxygirl: snagged all your icons. they are wonderful!