Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

does anyone know where could i download some clips of Emilie as Claire?
Old 10-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I the pictures. Thank you Lucy!

Leya
Old 10-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the pics, Val. I really like them. I hope more continue to get released.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Tori, I hope you are right cuz I can't stand these one scene per episodes.

Thanks for posting those pics Val. I saw them over at Lost-Media and they are just so pretty.

LullabyEvans, I d/l the epiodes in full so I don't know where you can just get clips of Claire. I guess if you wait awhile, they might have some up at some of Emilie's websites.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 10-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
Thanks for posting those pics Val. I saw them over at Lost-Media and they are just so pretty.
That's where I got them. I love looking at all the pictures on that site. I drool over the HDTV caps.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
Tori, I hope you are right cuz I can't stand these one scene per episodes.
yea, it's frustrating to wait for her scenes and only see her once. I don't want to like the show only b/c Emilie is in it, though. I want to like it for all the characters and stories. I wish she had more to do right now, though.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

so far i'm intrigued by the entire cast of the show...i'd like her character to have more screen time but i can wait...i'm excited she gets an episode so hopefully we'll have more in the future...
Old 10-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the build up to her ep is fun.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Pearl
That's where I got them. I love looking at all the pictures on that site. I drool over the HDTV caps.
I know. They are so updated with their pics. I know I shouldn't be so spoiled but I always look at those upcoming promotional pics.

Tori, oh I love the whole cast. I got into the show because of Emilie but after seeing the rest of it, I'm in love with it. The show can hold it's own and not with the story but with the great cast.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 10-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love looking at the promo pics too. I figure I may be able to guess what's going on, but I don't actually know what's going on.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just heard a commercial for Lost on the radio & Emilie had one line Yay we know she at least speaks once. She said "someone's in there".
Old 10-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hear tonight's episode is really good. I can't wait.

Entertainment Tonight is suppose to have a segment on Lost tonight. If the clip here is anything like what airs, we'll get to see Em. She talks! And Josh is too funny.

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 10-13-2004 at 06:51 PM
Old 10-13-2004, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Usually I watch Access Hollywood, but now that I know ET is showing a clip, I have to watch ET.

David Fury wrote tonights ep, right? I never saw Buffy, but so many people rave about that show. It's good to know a respected writer penned tonight's ep.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

tonights epi was pretty interesting in all that we learned about "the bald guy"...his name escapes me...and ya to emilie having some screen and voice time tonight...she's got a lovely liltting aussie accent...
Old 10-14-2004, 01:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I haven't seen the ep yet (it comes on in ten minutes), but the bald guy's character is named Locke. The actor is Terry O'Quinn. I recognized him because he was in a S2 ep of XFiles, and became a regular cast member on Millenium. I think he also starred in a horror movie called "The Stepfather".

I find that I am mostly curious about these exotic predators on the island. If they evolved naturally from an isolated population, they would be smaller than their mainland counterparts, at least that's how it usually works, because there's less to eat (the last Ice Age mastodons in North America were "pygmy" mastodons whose fossils have been found on an island off the coast of California). And there would have to be a population of prey animals big enough to sustain the giant carnivores, which whe haven't seen any sign of.