Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the debates will air from 9 PM to whatever time. Lost shouldn't be affected.

oh yay her name is 3rd. That's what's good about having a name that starts with an E
Old 10-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

The VP debates are today. Lost airs tomorrow (Wednesdays) at 8.

So it's still airing as scheduled.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

glad she's on the list, that's all i care for ...
Old 10-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

today i´ll see the pilot and when it repeats it will be shown before Swimfan! What a shiri/emilie love here!
Old 10-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a good idea. Shiri and Emilie rock.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 10-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

New episode today! I hope we get an opening credits sequence this time.

There's a new article about Lost in TV Guide with a one sentence quote from Emilie. Yay.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope we get a good opening sequence too. It's weird having the word Lost appear and then the ep starting right away.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

so many potentialities for this show...oh how i want to know the secrets of them all...well she had a tad bit more time today i think...loved the the scenes with dominic and herself...they're cute...

ooh i wonder if that deputy guy was kate's husband? oh how the secrecy intrigues me ...
Old 10-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kate is an evil little thing, isn't she? lol

I'm finding myself kinda liking Sawyer more than Jack. Even if he horribly effed up killing the marshall. You always shoot point blank between the eyes.

Charlie/Claire were cute. It's still too early to see if it's going to be anything more because, honestly, Charlie seems like he could be a bit of a player. I'm personally leaning towards wanting them to hook up.

Claire is pregnant and she still helps with the luggage. Shannon could learn a thing or two from her.

Now that they're finally done with Kate's backstory and her secret is sorta out, let's get onto the others. Next week, Daniel, Yunjin and Emilie better be getting more screentime. (I'm a bit surprised at how little Dom got too) I love the little bits with them but I want more.

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 10-07-2004 at 06:10 AM
Old 10-07-2004, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

I love the pictures in this thread! I'm also not too concerned about the whole guest lists. I'm just riding the wave. I spent way too much time stressing over Roswell, this show is different.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

okay, i saw the first epi today and the whole time i thought :you have to like it, it´s with Emilie. And then it was that exiting and cool. it´s so great. and i loved Emilie. Just wow!!!
Old 10-07-2004, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

did anybody see this ? After that poll Edr is more sexy than Halle Berry.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow Emilie beat Halle But they've got to update her credits.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Pearl
Kate is an evil little thing, isn't she? lol

I'm finding myself kinda liking Sawyer more than Jack. Even if he horribly effed up killing the marshall. You always shoot point blank between the eyes.

Charlie/Claire were cute. It's still too early to see if it's going to be anything more because, honestly, Charlie seems like he could be a bit of a player. I'm personally leaning towards wanting them to hook up.

Claire is pregnant and she still helps with the luggage. Shannon could learn a thing or two from her.

Now that they're finally done with Kate's backstory and her secret is sorta out, let's get onto the others. Next week, Daniel, Yunjin and Emilie better be getting more screentime. (I'm a bit surprised at how little Dom got too) I love the little bits with them but I want more.
I like Sawyer too! I actually don't have a problem with any of the characters. I even like Shannon. I think they're all interesting in their own ways.

I still don't know who or if I want Claire with anyone. I can see her with Boone cause he seems closer to her age, she had a nice moment with Charlie. Plus they both have nice accents. And I can even see her with Jack or Sawyer.

How long will it be before Emilie's ep airs?
Old 10-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think it's six episodes before we get to see her story.

Anyway, Em-centric Tabula Rasa caps!

Who says you can't make 34 caps out of, like, two minutes of screentime? lol