Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2009, 12:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Claire Littleton Spoilers #2: Girl has some explainin' to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
Question: Is Emilie de Ravin going to be back on Lost for the whole season or just a few episodes? And will we get to see what happened to her? —Jared

Ausiello: The answer to both of your questions is a resounding yeppers. Better prepare yourself though. My Lost mole says season 6 will showcase “a version of Claire we’ve never seen before — a Rousseau-esque version.” We’ll be in need of a Rousseau fix since the real version will be MIA. According to a Lost insider, the French Lady’s portrayer, Mira Furlan, turned down the show’s request to return for the final season due to a “prior overseas commitment.” Anyone know how you say “big bag-o-nuts” in français?

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Lost,' 'House, 'Grey's,' 'NCIS,' 'Glee,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)
LMAO @ this LOST Spoilers: Detailed Set and Filming Report

Claire's gone all chuck norris and saves Jin from the pirate looking dudes.
This guy or gal is so not a stranger randomly wandering around Hawaii. Way too much detailed information. Good information, though. Hope it's true.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG. I'm so excited now! Finally Claire gets to actually DO something!

Can't wait to see her new crazy wig, lol.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

I hope this is true!

♥ Charlie/Claire ♥ Clark/Lois ♥ Navid/Adrianna ♥ Landry/Tyra ♥ Chuck/Blair ♥
Old 10-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm excited that Claire is going to be badass and crazy, but I hope the writers don't use her condition as an excuse for why Kate should raise Aaron.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can't wait for crazy-badass-Claire. She is going to be awesome and Emilie will do a great job. All I hope for, though, is that they make it that she eventually becomes sane again and becomes the old (cute) Claire we all came to love in season 1.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshjb (View Post)
Can't wait for crazy-badass-Claire. She is going to be awesome and Emilie will do a great job. All I hope for, though, is that they make it that she eventually becomes sane again and becomes the old (cute) Claire we all came to love in season 1.
I agree.

Hopefully she doesn't have the same fate as Danielle.

But I'm excited to see everyone be totally surprised that Emilie can pull off crazy badass while we won't be surprised.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I agree.

Hopefully she doesn't have the same fate as Danielle.

But I'm excited to see everyone be totally surprised that Emilie can pull off crazy badass while we won't be surprised.
She will be awesome.

♥ Charlie/Claire ♥ Clark/Lois ♥ Navid/Adrianna ♥ Landry/Tyra ♥ Chuck/Blair ♥
Old 10-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I reckon Emilie is the only actress who is capable of making this complete character change believable. 2010 is really going to be her year. Looks like most lost fans are really excited for Claire's return now.

I'm liking this poll
Except for Jack, Ben, Flocke... who out of these could turn out to be important for Season 6?

Kate 5% (50 votes)
Sawyer 11% (116 votes)
Claire 42% (427 votes)
Hurley 34% (342 votes)
Sayid 1% (15 votes)
Miles 4% (40 votes)
Jin 1% (6 votes)
Sun 2% (17 votes)

Total Votes: 1,013
Old 10-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

That's an awesome poll! I love how people are finally recognizing Claire and that she is not just a useless character. I'm also glad the writers are doing this. I love it!!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wow, she's really in the lead. About time the writers use her.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

She's still in the lead on the poll...

Kate 5% (56 votes)
Sawyer 11% (121 votes)
Claire 43% (466 votes)
Hurley 33% (362 votes)
Sayid 2% (17 votes)
Miles 4% (42 votes)
Jin 1% (6 votes)
Sun 2% (17 votes)
Total Votes: 1,087

So Claire's gone all Rousseau style character. Remember the psychic "this child needs your protection"...is this how she protects him? I still think Claire may have some sort of gift. Anyone remember this interview....

Quote:
Emile has not only done Lost and The Hills Have Eyes; she's also been a star on Roswell, the alien-teenage-drama, and she had a major role in Santa's Slay, the ill-received horror film. So, that makes! one sci-fi show, three horror films (let's not forget the 2002 made-for-TV version of Carrie), one major role on a fantasy series (her first acting gig was as a demon on the TV show Beastmaster), one mainstream supernatural drama! is Emilie afraid of becoming a 'Scream Queen'?

No, because a Scream Queen is 'someone who's done a lot of horror movies, and enjoys doing them. On Lost Claire, is like, a normal girl. There isn't anything supernatural going on with her (as far as we know! Wink wink)
Is she hinting something here? What if she has visions/flash-forwards like Desmond so she knows how to save Jin. Just a thought!
Old 10-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't remember that interview at all. Where's it from?
Old 10-25-2009, 03:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I can already see the Jears (coming from Jack *and* James ) when the others find out what has become of her. I hope she has scenes with Christian and (F)locke again.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I don't remember that interview at all. Where's it from?
I came across while looking for another interview. I think this one is a rare find Emilie de Ravin | Pretty/Scary Note this one must be before Claire found out Jack was her brother.....

Quote:
Emilie de Ravin and I played one of my favorite games; 'Dump, Date, or Marry'. I gave her three options: Sawyer, Locke, and Jack, and she had to pick which one she would rather marry, which one she would dump, and which one she would date.

'I'd marry Locke; I think he seems nice. He'd take care of my baby. I feel like it would be a marriage of convenience, but still a nice marriage. We'd be friends'.

'I don't think Claire would really be into Jack or Sawyer' admits Emilie. 'Claire might bring out something in Sawyer, though. That's a tough one. I think I'd date and dump both of them. And then maybe dump Locke too. Who knows. Claire is kind of a loner right now.'
Old 10-25-2009, 03:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone (View Post)
I can already see the Jears (coming from Jack *and* James ) when the others find out what has become of her. I hope she has scenes with Christian and (F)locke again.
I think Sawyer and Claire might be able to relate more this season with both of them having lost love ones. I will be interesting to see Jack's reaction to seeing Claire again. Does anyone else feel Jacks just not interested in finding his sister?

Last edited by Rachel Leigh; 10-25-2009 at 03:39 AM