Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The book was massive. I didn't see the price, but it probably was expensive giving the size.

I also didn't like that the photo in the front (inside) cover didn't include Emilie. To me, that shows how much she was appreciated.

Lost was certainly creative, but I am disappointed by a lot of things having to do with Claire's treatment.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
The book was massive. I didn't see the price, but it probably was expensive giving the size.

I also didn't like that the photo in the front (inside) cover didn't include Emilie. To me, that shows how much she was appreciated.

Lost was certainly creative, but I am disappointed by a lot of things having to do with Claire's treatment.
She wasn't on the cover????? This is very disappointing. Emilie is always ignored by the fans and the show itself. And the most people think it is her fault but this is unfair because Emilie didn't have a lot of things to do cause the writers didn't give her a lot of things to do.

I agree, Lost was creative and unique and it will always be my favorite show. But as you said they should have handled some things related to Claire differently!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The front cover - she was very tiny. It was that big poster from S6 that incl all the important characters. But the inside cover had a photo from S1 that she wasn't in.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
The front cover - she was very tiny. It was that big poster from S6 that incl all the important characters. But the inside cover had a photo from S1 that she wasn't in.
That's a pity... They could have used another photo..
Old 11-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Unfortunately, she wasn't on the show as much as the others.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Unfortunately, she wasn't on the show as much as the others.
But yet they used a photo with Walt and Michael & they were on the show a lot less. I think what bugs me is that the shoot they used - it wasn't like Emilie wasn't included in another shot from the same shoot. They could've used that one for the inside cover.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmm..i wonder if I can see past the picture snub and still buy the book. They say never judge a book by its cover.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)
Hmm..i wonder if I can see past the picture snub and still buy the book. They say never judge a book by its cover.
I guess you can look at it before spending a lot on it.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

My boyfriend likes LOST, i'll make him buy it
Old 11-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)
My boyfriend likes LOST, i'll make him buy it
Ah, it'd be a good Christmas gift.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieDeRavinManiac (View Post)
I was in a greek site about Lost and i read sth about Claire from the encyclopedia! The producers said that Claire was never sick or infected or sth like this. She just became like this because of living on her own for 3 years.... According to the encyclopedia, Dogen lied to Jack about her condition. If you ask me, this is a very pour way, to explain things they couldn't show on screen....
I agree!

If Claire never was sick, then how do the Writers explain the way she acted in the Cabin and Aaron being left in the jungle and her later not remembering anything about this at all? Because Claire would never ever just leave Aaron.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salene (View Post)
I agree!

If Claire never was sick, then how do the Writers explain the way she acted in the Cabin and Aaron being left in the jungle and her later not remembering anything about this at all? Because Claire would never ever just leave Aaron.
sounds like the writers were just winging it.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Didn't I say that all along? That they seem like they were winging it and they made so many questions there was no way they could answer them at the end of the show.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The first and maybe second season felt more planned than the later seasons. I liked the time travel arc, and it did connect to previous storylines, but I felt like the last season was a big ol' mess.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

To be honest, after Charlie died, it was a big ol' mess. They did nothing with Desmond's visions of people dying. It just made it seemed like a plot device to kill someone off. Then they created other stuff and it went downhill from there.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove