Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Claire Appreciation Thread #11: She can give Sun baby tips

My title sucks

Quote:
I think everyone has had a near death experience there already! Charlie had died...he was just brought back by Jack. Though I have to say, that was one powerful scene with Jack.
It reminded me of The Abyss when Ed Harris brings his wife back
Old 05-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

so is sun really pregnant?
Old 05-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think so. She had morning sickness in the finale. we won't get to see her give birth until the 11th season though
Old 05-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

yeah that´s true. what a shame! aaron with a little (girl)friend would be so cute
Old 05-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Well, from what I hear, the Lost writers are concentrating on the next season being about romance which is probably why Claire kissed Charlie at the end of the finale.

If that's true, then she'll be in more scenes if a romance is going to happen. They already have married couples, a triangle but they don't have any budding romances happening except C/C.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

as long as C/C doesn't have sex. No sex allowed between them cause then she'll die
Old 05-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
as long as C/C doesn't have sex. No sex allowed between them cause then she'll die
HAHA! so true...bumpin' uglies on lost = death...sex is the last thing claire needs to be doing anyways so hopefully they'll focus more on the emotional aspect of a potential relationship w/ charlie and claire and leave the physical alone for a while...
Old 05-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

... and Aaron will have a sister or a brother ...
Old 05-29-2006, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins
HAHA! so true...bumpin' uglies on lost = death...sex is the last thing claire needs to be doing anyways so hopefully they'll focus more on the emotional aspect of a potential relationship w/ charlie and claire and leave the physical alone for a while...
Well, the way I see it, I don't think they are the types to be bumping anything in the next while at all. I think it as being relatively new and Charlie doesn't seem like the kind of guy who pushes that sort of thing on a girl. He seems abit...hesitant to do anything but protect the people he cares about.

And Claire just had a baby, I don't think she's going to be thinking about that. But hopefully it is about building a relationship rather than bumping anything.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jazz - in reality I think you're right, but on a TV show you never know what the writers will force
Old 05-29-2006, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jazz - in reality I think you're right, but on a TV show you never know what the writers will force
Yeah, true, but if the entire season is based on romance, I don't think they can afford to kill anyone off at this moment. They already had like a mass murdering spree throughout season two!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh trust me, I still believe someone will die in season 3, it might not be a main character but it might be someone minor like Artz.

I like this new title

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

if season 3 is about love then you know Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Claire, Charlie should be safe
Old 05-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
if season 3 is about love then you know Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Claire, Charlie should be safe
Well, even Rose, Bernard, Jin and Sun will be safe as well.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-30-2006, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I always forget about Bernard. *sigh*