Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2006, 05:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
You might have to sleep with JJ Abrams.
Eww, I meant "bribe" as in give him some money. Not that he isn't stinking rich already compared to this poor little student...

I'm a much worse driver when I not use my allergy spray. But hey, her lawyer had to try something! After all, she even mentioned in court how very expensive he was.

The S2 dvds are now scheduled for October 3rd.

Source

Good to know that there will be deleted scenes. After all, Claire tends to end up in the cut material.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Claire tends to end up in the cut material.
*mutters curses under breath*
Old 05-01-2006, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they don't kill Claire's character. What I hate about Lost is that they focus too much on kate, sawyer, and Jack's pathetic love triangle. I only started watching a few weeks ago (religiously), and I haven't seen much of Emilie.
Bunny #166
Game of Thrones | Jon&Daenerys
Old 05-01-2006, 06:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I am very, very spoiled for Lost and...

Spoiler:
Old 05-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope she has good action in the season finale. She needs at least 15 min of screen time. I hate how she's only around when her eps air.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone
I'm a much worse driver when I not use my allergy spray. But hey, her lawyer had to try something! After all, she even mentioned in court how very expensive he was.
Well, she wouldn't have needed the lawyer if she hadn't drank and driven! She should have learned her lesson from when she was in LA when she did that same offense except she hit someone. She's still on probation from that one. So if the lawyer was expensive, she deserves it!

New Lost this week? Is it? I noticed Grey's Anatomy is new so I guess new Lost this week.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

about time Lost is new
Old 05-02-2006, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Whose episode is this one? I never pay attention to the spoilers so I never really know whose episodes is coming next!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

well jazz i'm with you, i'm not spoiler happy at all so i think it's about michael's return and them "taking back the night" a la pat benetar style, minus the dancing and shoulder shrugs lol...
Old 05-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I want to say it's a Locke ep but I'm not sure. Maybe it's Ana Lucia?
Old 05-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

No no, no more Ana Lucia episodes!!! Locke already had an episode, it's probably Michael's.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

from epguides.com

May 3 - Two for the Road (Ana-Lucia)
May 10 - ? (Eko)
May 17 - Three Minutes (Michael)
May 24 - Live Together, Die Alone (Desmond)
Old 05-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

oooh desmond makes a return, i wonder what he's been doing all this time...running around like a crazy man i'm sure lol....btw how much time exactly has passed from when the the hatch was opened for business a la food and clothes etc...i forget it's supposed to be just a couple of months...
Old 05-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would say they were on the island for maybe a little over 2 months max.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Just read a Q&A with Lindelof/Cuse on tvguide.com. Apparently, Claire will not only stand around in the finale but
Spoiler:
Let's hope this takes more than 30 seconds.

DVD Extras for S2 Revealed

Quote:
Over 8 Hours of Bonus Materials Including:

* LOST CONNECTIONS: Viewers can navigate between the crossed paths of the characters, and follow the connections to the mysterious numbers. Includes compelling motion graphics, never before seen footage from the show, insight from the creators, and plants seeds to upcoming connections in the new TV season.
* LOST: ON LOCATION: This featurette provides an in-depth look at the making of 10 individual episodes of Lost. Here is an up-close and compelling look at life on the set of TV's most exciting thriller.
* THE LOST FLASHBACKS: These original, never-before-seen flashbacks from the show provide exciting new insights into the back stories of the survivors.
* SECRETS OF THE HATCH: Get an insider's look at this mysterious location.
* LOST BLOOPERS
* DELETED SCENES
* FIRE AND WATER: ANATOMY OF AN EPISODE: Follows the creation of a 'Lost' episode from script to finish.
* AUDIO COMMENTARIES
* AND MUCH MORE
Yay, bloopers. If we are lucky, Emilie shows up in the Fire & Water making of.