Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Addicted Fan

I refuse to compare Vaughn to the awesomeness that is Jack Bristow.

According to Spoilerfix, "Reckoning" is not a new episode but a special/recap. The next episode (no. 20) airs on May 3rd.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad lost is a ecap ep cause now I can concentrate on doing school research

Jazz - Party of Five seems so long ago. My mom wants Scott Wolf to guest star on Lost so bad
Old 04-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

My god, what happened to Scott Wolf?

Everyone seemed to have moved onwards. Neve Campbell and Lacey Culbert are in movies. Matthew is on Lost and Jennfer is on Ghost Whisperer. But what happened to him?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

isn't he on Everwood?
Old 04-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
isn't he on Everwood?
Oh right, too bad I don't watch the show. I never watched Party of Five either, the only actor on Lost I knew before the show started was Emilie.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 04-27-2006, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

He's on Everwood? Really???

Oh, I looooooved Party of Five when it was on. The first few seasons anyways, it got pretty bad writing at the end of it which is why it got cancelled. But it was alot like Roswell, the show came back because of the fans. Granted, the show was alot better written than Roswell and there was a huge fanbase for it but they cancelled it in the first season and brought it back because of the fan uproar. Then it lasted for several seasons after that with some great writing until it went downhill. Too bad too.

But man, Matthew Fox looked so incredibly young then and even then he was such a caregiver.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Addicted Fan

2nd season of Lost will probably be out on dvd in the US in September

No information on the extras yet... Who do I have to bribe to get a De Ravin/Furlan/Mapother commentary on Maternity Leave?
Old 04-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone

No information on the extras yet... Who do I have to bribe to get a De Ravin/Furlan/Mapother commentary on Maternity Leave?
You might have to sleep with JJ Abrams.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone

I love the commentary idea

I don't know if he's still on Everwood. I thought that show was getting cancelled or was already cancelled. Last I heard he was on Everwood.

Quote:
the only actor on Lost I knew before the show started was Emilie.
what about Dom?
Old 04-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

You know, the only reason I was tuning into Lost, I'll admit it, was because I heard Matthew Fox and Dominic Monaghan was going to be on it. Bonus was Emilie was on it but she wasn't listed as being a big part of the cast as they other two were. Plus, Evie, being from my town, interested me as well!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Emilie is the only reason for me. I really would watch anything for her (example: Santa's Slay) I'm disappointed that Claire hasn't been used more. I kinda watch for her 2 seconds of screen time.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Well, when I heard about Lost, it was because Dominic Monaghan was going to be on it. It was all over the Lord of the Rings fandom and alot of the fans of LOTR are watching Lost because of him. The show had already gotten a fandom through LOTR. Matthew Fox was announced as being on the show and I didn't know the other people - Evie, Josh, etc. Later on, Emilie was announced so it was working out well for me to watch this show. I don't mind watching a show for one actor but seriously, one bad actor, writer and director could get me to stop watching the show regardless. I'm just way too picky.

Speaking of gossip anyways, Michelle Rodriguez made a deal that she'll only spend 5 days in jail instead of 250 hours of community service. I guess since she's on the show, she can't afford that much time of community service and opted for the jail part. Though she's blaming her drinking and driving on her steriod use for allergies. Um, when do we use steriod for allergies? Can someone explain that to me? I don't really have allergies that I need to use drugs.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have allergies but I never used steroids to help them. I don't think the steroid excuse is far fetched though. sometimes steroids aren't only used on body builders. but to blame the steroids for her drinking and driving is silly. it's not like the steroids told her to do it.

the first time I heard of Lost was when Emilie was announced. She was my main reason for looking forward to the show.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Steriods are used for various stuff but I never heard it being used for allergies. My brother and dad have bad allergies but they use over the counter stuff for that. If anyone else knows why steriods would be used for allergies, I would be interested.

And I agree, blaming the drug for her drinking and driving is kind of silly. She said that it made her go into a "manic high". If it does, then she really needs to evaluate the drugs she's taking.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, she should lower her dosage because I really don't feel they should be responsible for her behavior.