Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
@ the falling asleep part

*sigh* you always think being in the tv/movie industry is the most fun but I guess not.
yeah all the behind the scenes stuff would probably bore me to tears
Old 08-29-2006, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I usually like behind the scenes stuff like costume design or set design. but when I was watching the tv guide photoshoot with Emilie I was like, "geez there's nothing fun going on. not even some music for her to dance to."
Old 08-30-2006, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I usually like behind the scenes stuff like costume design or set design. but when I was watching the tv guide photoshoot with Emilie I was like, "geez there's nothing fun going on. not even some music for her to dance to."
Music is the choice of the actor who they are shooting actually. Photographers like to have music but if the actor does not, then they don't play any. Maybe she didn't feel like music that day?

The behind the scenes stuff, they always cut the bad stuff and only put the interesting stuff in there. That's why you see more of one person than another person, because that particular person creates interesting scenes that would entertain an audience, not necessarily because they are popular. If an actor showed up, said their lines and left the set, you wouldn't want to watch that over and over again would you?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

guess not. I never got to see that vid of Emilie singing along to that song during a photoshoot. what was the song? Buttercup?

I never saw the Lost dvd - was Emilie featured a lot? if not I guess whoever puts the dvd together doesn't find her entertaining
Old 08-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

mouse she sang 'fill me up buttercup' on that photo shoot...it was cute...man her official site was such a joke....
Old 08-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Addicted Fan

My Lost dvds arrived early.

Just in case... Spoilers for the bonus material:

Spoiler:

That's all I've been able to spot so far.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

cool features. oh man they deleted a Sayid/Claire scene I so want more scenes between those 2. I should rent the dvd. I still have to rent 1st season.

Quote:
mouse she sang 'fill me up buttercup' on that photo shoot...it was cute...man her official site was such a joke....
thank you. that's the title. yea her official site should really step it up.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Hmmm...it will be awhile before I can afford the Season 2 of Lost. Right now I am aiming for Gilmore Girls S6 and Grey's Anatomy S2 on DVDs!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-31-2006, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here is something about Charlie and Claire that I read.

Quote:
Our very own Dr. Anna Graham caught up with Damon Lindelof at a pre-Emmy event hosted by the Writers Guild. She asked him about Charlie's frequently altered state (either from heroin or from apparently being shell-shocked by the explosion at the end of season two). Damon said, "I think whether or not Charlie is straight or using is an ongoing question for not only the fans to decipher, but more important, for the woman he loves. I, for one, am rooting for him. I hope he's not using." So, Claire's going to have a little "Is he or isn't he?" project on her hands. Damon also joined Carlton in pointedly avoiding the question of whether Claire and Jack might share a father.
credit to eonline

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 08-31-2006, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Monique

Quote:
Damon also joined Carlton in pointedly avoiding the question of whether Claire and Jack might share a father.
interesting. I bet all this speculation is going to make them not go through with it

I feel like Charlie isn't using. There hasn't been much in the show to point to him using.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I feel like Charlie isn't using. There hasn't been much in the show to point to him using.
No, there hasn't been much at all to be honest. We saw what he was like when he used, he was in a daze when the plane crash happened. Something crashed behind him, he looked at it and just went on his way like he was in some kind of dream-land.

Since the drugs have been taken away, he went through withdrawal and found other ways to pre-occupy his mind away from drugs. Even with the temptation there, there hasn't been that "dream-like" state he was when we saw him using.

Most of Charlie's crazy schemes have been influenced by anger or his "dreams" (like the one that he believed that Aaron MUST be baptized).

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Are we sure that Jack's half-sibling is a woman? There's this interactive "Find the character connections!" thingy on the dvds, and both Dr. Shepards are linked to a mysterious other party. It looks like a little boy to me... but I guess I'll leave the deciphering to the more obsessed masses that receive their dvd boxes next week.

I saw "Abandoned" last night and absolutely hated Charlie and his attitude. I'm glad Claire got to bond with Aaron on her own for a while.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

didn't Jack's father say "I want to see my daughter"

I think that the show hasn't really dealt with Charlie's addiction that great. I mean, I feel like even with the temptation being around him all the time he's able to get through it easily.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I believe Jack's dad say I want to see my daughter or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I bet all this speculation is going to make them not go through with it
Not necessarily, there was speculation about Ana and Libby's death they still went with it, there are so many specualtions, one of them has to be right eventually. At least that is what I think.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 09-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

really? I know when Michelle, Cynthia got arrested the speculation started but before that I didn't hear any