Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2014, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

True.

I saw someone throw out the idea of Lizmitch as Elsa, which I hate because that would guarantee me having to watch again I would still want all the Elsa/Belle scenes too. And I'd ship it like crazy. Apparently A/E are "considering" her. Noooooooo!

Last edited by Giana; 05-13-2014 at 05:53 PM
Old 05-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She's another one who is too old for the part. My dream choice would be Natalie Dormer, but Nat is too good for OUAT.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

I think ND is too busy, too.

I know Lizmitch is too old, but like you said, since when do they care about that? Now I'm afraid that it will happen.

Ok Victoria, pretend Emma isn't in these and just look at Belle and Hook:

Emilie's hair looks REALLY red here.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think ND is too busy, too.
Praise the Lord for that. I do hope to see her and Sarah B working together again, though. In something where they like each other, preferably.

Emilie looks so tiny in the gif set. So how is it that Belle doesn't remember meeting Hook & Emma? I know Rumpel drank a memory potion, but what about everyone else?

Quote:
Ok Victoria, pretend Emma isn't in these and just look at Belle and Hook:
You know me too well.
Spoiler:
Old 05-14-2014, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So how is it that Belle doesn't remember meeting Hook & Emma? I know Rumpel drank a memory potion, but what about everyone else?
Do you really think the writers know or care or thought of that?

Quote:
I was like, ugh, go away Emma with your flat, unhealthy hair.....I'm very mean.
I actually love(d) Emma's hair, and she was super-cute when she saw her parents meet (from the gifs I've seen)

I love Belle's little laugh as she looks at Hook in the third gif. Plotting his demise, I bet.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Do you really think the writers know or care or thought of that?
How dare they if they didn't come up with a reason. They need to at least pretend to be decent storytellers.

Quote:
I actually love(d) Emma's hair,
JMo is in desperate need of a haircut

Quote:
I love Belle's little laugh as she looks at Hook in the third gif. Plotting his demise, I bet.
I hope she makes it slow and far worse than the worst torture he's ever experienced.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope she makes it slow and far worse than the worst torture he's ever experienced.
She'll just have him held up in the air so he's away from his Floor. He'd hate that

Quote:
JMo is in desperate need of a haircut
I miss her curls from the first season
Old 05-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The curls were nice. The hair people must be super lazy now and that's why they don't do them.

Quote:
She'll just have him held up in the air so he's away from his Floor. He'd hate that
Hang him upside down so all the blood rushes to his head.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hang him upside down so all the blood rushes to his head.
Oh, THAT would be torture for him because he'll be unable to stick it into Emma
Old 05-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ewwwww

the only thing he should stick is his finger in a socket.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Or head into a pit of poisonous snakes. He's so stupid he'd probably do it.

In fact, I now ship Belle/pushing Hook into a pit of poisonous snakes and Belle/pushing Hook into an electric socket
Old 05-16-2014, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just read that Hook is the reason Elsa came to SB. He was playing with stuff the Dark One had - stuff even Rumpel couldn't control - and somehow it got sucked into the portal with him and Emma. SMH. Why do A&E have to make what's supposed to be a cunning pirate an idiot?
Old 05-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Where did you read that?
Old 05-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
Where did you read that?
I read it here
And none of that Swan shipping lark
Old 05-16-2014, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Interesting. I'm not even sure that Rumple planned for it to happen (like I saw someone say).

Quote:
Why do A&E have to make what's supposed to be a cunning pirate an idiot?
Because changing a character completely to fit their fave ship is more important than realistic characterization