Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Belle Unconventional Couples #3: Because why not, right?

This is the thread for all non-canon romantic relationships for Belle, including crossovers.

Last edited by LilMouse; 05-04-2014 at 05:59 PM
Old 05-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt! What about like, "Because why not, right?" for the title?

Quote:
I love height differences
Me too! And Ichabod is a huge giant, and it's already cute seeing him with tiny Abbie. Actually, how about an Abbie/Ichabod/Belle threesome?

Btw we're talking about Ichabod from the show, right? Because I didn't really like the one from the movie.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
how about an Abbie/Ichabod/Belle threesome?
I'll have to pass on this threesome because I don't ship Abbie/Ichabod. I am a special snowflake who actually likes his relationship with Katrina. I prefer Abbie/Ichabod as friends.

Yea, I meant show Ichabod. I can't remember the one with Depp that well.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Aw, I love Abbie/Ichabod, though I'm not emotionally invested in them.

I've never seen The Tudors but would Belle/Colin's character from that work?
Old 05-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Everyone loves Abbie/Ichabod. I just...sometimes I like when a man & woman on TV can be friends and remain friends throughout a series. It's rare for something romantic to not pop up between them.

Colin's character would totally work with Belle. He was a sweetheart. And he managed to get Princess Mary (who was rightfully guarded) to fall for him.
and now I want to change my icon to Colin/Sarah from Tudors
Old 05-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Everyone loves Abbie/Ichabod. I just...sometimes I like when a man & woman on TV can be friends and remain friends throughout a series. It's rare for something romantic to not pop up between them.

Colin's character would totally work with Belle. He was a sweetheart. And he managed to get Princess Mary (who was rightfully guarded) to fall for him.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I like platonic male/female relationships on TV too, but Nicole and Tom have fantastic chemistry and they're both really hot so I want to see them make out I do agree that Abbie/Ichabod's friendship is adorable though.

Quote:
Aw. Imagine if Colin played double duty on Once and that character came on and took pity on Belle for Hook shooting her and was all defensive toward Hook for her. That would be a mindf*** for him, I'm sure

Quote:
Go for it!
Old 05-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Aw. Imagine if Colin played double duty on Once and that character came on and took pity on Belle for Hook shooting her and was all defensive toward Hook for her. That would be a mindf*** for him, I'm sure
Knowing me, if Duke Philip came on Once I'd want him with Aurora. I wouldn't be able to ship him with anyone else. I'd just be like, Go find your princess and say a big F U to Henry the 8th.

A Belle/Philip friendship could work, though.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

That would actually be a cool meta moment- imagine if he saw Aurora and asked where the hell he's seen her before?

Btw, can you put the link to the last UC post in the OP?
Old 05-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would throw a party if Hook/Aurora were allowed to speak. I'm miffed that they never have scenes together. I'd only watch the show again if I knew they had scenes where they spoke.

getting the link....
Old 05-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

After tonight, I would GLADLY take Belle/LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE. Anyone. Even a friggin spider.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Man, the things I'm reading....I can't like Belle anymore if she goes back to/goes through with marrying Rumps.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

You know she will. This is just another thing that the writers won't handle right. She'll find out, be pissed for MAYBE a scene - if we're lucky - and then take him back because of his "good heart." Gag. And then she'll continue as the one-dimensional Rumple enabler, and now wife.

The only good thing is that it just makes me love Belle/everyone else evem more
Old 05-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I will fume if Belle finds out Rumps killed Zelena but says "Oh no, he couldn't You're lying. He promised me."
Old 05-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Yup, it's gonna happen. Or the writers will do something that will "make up" for it, or the time travel thing will make it so it didn't happen or something. Nice try, A/E, but people won't forget.

Either way, we know the wedding's happening. Ugh

I'm just gonna pretend that Jefferson swoops in, tells Belle what happened, and she then decides to go with him to adventure in Wonderland instead.