Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks guys

See, those tweets are so cryptic. And after Emilie worked on Lost for 5 years, being cryptic is easy.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 03-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sebastian Stan really was amazing in last night's episode.

I absolutely love that you can tell Emilie is a huge fan of Once Upon a Time. It's really cute.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And after Emilie worked on Lost for 5 years, being cryptic is easy.

Quote:
Sebastian Stan really was amazing in last night's episode.
It was a great episode in general. I think the show is becoming better and better! And i am also grad Emma is starting to realise whats going on...
Old 03-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And i am also grad Emma is starting to realise whats going on...
IKR. Frakin finally. I was getting a little tired of her humoring Henry and not truly believing him.

Oh, and Belle/Hatter need to have scenes.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
IKR. Frakin finally. I was getting a little tired of her humoring Henry and not truly believing him.

Oh, and Belle/Hatter need to have scenes.
Sebastian Stan will retur nfor two more episodes before the season finale, so seeing Jeferson hanging out with Belle is really posible!!!!
Film Thrasher: THE NEWS BUNDLE: Sebastian Stan To Return for Two More Episodes of 'Once Upon a Time'
Old 03-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieDeRavinManiac (View Post)
Sebastian Stan will return more two more episodes before this season finale, so seeing Jeferson hanging out with Belle is really posible!!!!
Film Thrasher: THE NEWS BUNDLE: Sebastian Stan To Return for Two More Episodes of 'Once Upon a Time'
I'd love for them to have a scene together!

Before Hat Trick aired there was a rumor going around that he was crazy and would end up in the asylum. So after that turned out to be false, I ruled out them having scenes together.

She did tweet about him...maybe because she met him? It might not mean anything, but she's never tweeted about any of the other episodes, besides Skin Deep.

I'm just being delusional.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
She did tweet about him...maybe because she met him? It might not mean anything, but she's never tweeted about any of the other episodes, besides Skin Deep.
Interesting!!! Since Sebastian Stan filmed two more episodes and no one noticed it, untill it was announced today, maybe Emilie was on the set too.