Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Here is what Adam Horowitz tweeted yesterday:
Quote:
Finale Day 3 is about to wrap. Day 4 brings back an old friend. Excited!
It seems that Emilie or Jamie Dornan will be on set on Monday. I can't imagine of another "old friend" I believe he is refering to Dornan though...
Old 03-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish we knew when the Americana pilot wraps so we can guess when Emilie will go do her Belle thing.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Americana wraps on the 30th, same as ONCE.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Americana wraps on the 30th, same as ONCE.
Man, Americana better hurry up and choose a decent (aka near me) location to film.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it depends if they are picked up or not by the network to continue onwards and decide on where to film.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes, but I meant the Pilot. Because even if it isn't picked up, if they have a filming location near me it won't be a total bust.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Emilie deleted her tweets to Robert and Ginny revealing her excitement on filming for the finale. Guess she got in trouble, lmao.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

awww, but she didn't give lots of info away imo. We all knew she was coming back. I hope she didn't get into the kind of trouble that could kill her off.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I hope she didn't get into the kind of trouble that could kill her off.
lol, no way. She didn't give anything away, just that she's in the finale. Which most of us already knew since Jane pretty much implied that Belle would pop up in the finale. The producers also said Belle would be back towards the end of the season.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe there's another reason she deleted the tweets then? Doesn't she usually delete things or unfollow people only to follow them again?
Old 03-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

It's okay for the producers to reveal that a character will be back and they have revealed she would be but they never mentioned WHO she would be working with. Meanwhile, Emilie kind of tweeted to Robert and Ginny which gave hints that she is working with them...different from what the producers said which is that she will be back. It's all in the matter of words! With these folks, they tend to view everything that you tweet these days! I don't think any harm was done at all, she just basically erased it as per instruction probably.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Maybe there's another reason she deleted the tweets then? Doesn't she usually delete things or unfollow people only to follow them again?
The tweets she deleted were more personal ones. I remember when she was trying to find the Roswell cast she asked Brendan and Majandra "is this u??" and then deleted them once they answered her.

She's gotten the hang of twitter now and hasn't been following/unfollowing people or deleting tweets.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you remember what the tweets to Ginny said?

I feel like if Emilie said to Ginny "I can't wait to work with you next week" that's a lot different than "I can't wait to see you next week." Getting in trouble for tweets like that is (imo) stupid b/c it's not like we know she's working with Ginny for sure.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I feel like if Emilie said to Ginny "I can't wait to work with you next week" that's a lot different than "I can't wait to see you next week." Getting in trouble for tweets like that is (imo) stupid b/c it's not like we know she's working with Ginny for sure.
The only thing she said was that she was excited about the finale. She said nothing about working with Ginnifer...
Old 03-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote: