Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Belle has Stockholm syndrome. First Rumple kidnaps her, then Regina...

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-24-2014, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
I mean, I kind of want it to be a thing? I think we're beyond them talking out their differences and Regina making amends and all, and if Belle hasn't shown any emotional distress by this point I don't think she ever will. So I do want to see them be friendly, but yet I haven't forgotten S1. But Regina hasn't apologized to anyone except Henry, so I guess we'll have to deal with it. It's a dilemma
I learned my lesson with this show, it may make certain characters do some truly evil things but there will be no satisfying fall out or closure from them. Especially if it's done to Belle.

That said. I've been so eager for this show to make Regina and Belle friends since their first scene in Skin Deep that I'm really excited by the prospect of actually getting a friendship between the two. I hope all this second half interaction is truly the start of one.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I know what you mean. Like, I love how Lana/Emilie were standing near each other because of their off screen friendship, but I think them being in character - as Belle and Regina - and standing next to each other is weird.
Me too, I thought hang on a minute, what has happened between them for them not to make dagger eyes at each other...hope we see something to how they came to be like that
Old 03-24-2014, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Ikr? If she could brush off all the things Rumple's done (and some of those things TO her), including MURDERING HIS OWN WIFE, then she should also be able to forgive Regina (and her father), and I want her to. But as I don't think we're actually going to see it happen, I guess we'll have to headcanon that it did. I really do think they could be friends though, if they put everything that happened behind them, as well as another thing I'll get to in a minute.

Quote:
I hope all this second half interaction is truly the start of one.
I'm not sure about a friendship, because Regina just seems very guarded, and also I feel like their personalities wouldn't really go together (pre-EQ Regina/Belle, yes. Now, no) as friends? I do want them to gain respect, trust, and civility for each other, where they become friendly allies, and I hope all the events of 3B help that.

Quote:
hope we see something to how they came to be like that
Me too, but it's so like the writers to pretend that there is no history or tension between them and not have any kind of talk or whatever
Old 03-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
PREACH!

Quote:
I learned my lesson with this show, it may make certain characters do some truly evil things but there will be no satisfying fall out or closure from them. Especially if it's done to Belle.
A&E don't know how to handle consequences of awful behavior

Quote:
That said. I've been so eager for this show to make Regina and Belle friends since their first scene in Skin Deep that I'm really excited by the prospect of actually getting a friendship between the two. I hope all this second half interaction is truly the start of one.
Belle/Regina's first conversation is a standout scene in the show's history.

Quote:
Me too, I thought hang on a minute, what has happened between them for them not to make dagger eyes at each other...hope we see something to how they came to be like that
and they smiled at each other, I think. It was strange.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Just like to say Regina kidnapped her, Belle chose to go with Rumple..

Anyways...can't wait for the Belle/Bae team up next episode
Old 03-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

About time we get Neal scenes. I've missed him.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just like to say Regina kidnapped her, Belle chose to go with Rumple..
Meh, I saw it as coercion tbh. But to each his own of course And anyways, that's for a different topic.

Saw this on Tumblr, I guess it was in the episode:

Last edited by Giana; 04-13-2014 at 06:10 PM
Old 04-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Looks like a sweet reunion. And now Ariel will disappear again.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

She did have a killer outfit at least though
Old 04-13-2014, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The outfit does look nice and so does her hairstyle. A lot of the time with Once I wonder wtf did they do to her hair?
Old 04-14-2014, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Loved their scenes last night , and then the double cross
Old 04-14-2014, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad Ariel is with Eric & safe from the CharmingMillStiltskin drama.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Ariel wasn't really part of the whole drama though that girl has a one track mind. I would be so bored of her character.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-14-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

But the CharmingMillsStiltskins have a way of sucking everyone into their drama. If A&E bothered to make Ariel a regular, she would have a drama-filled life. It's because she's not a regular that she's drama-free.