Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's going to be nice to see Belle having scenes with more people besides Rumpel. I'm excited to hear about her scenes with Hook and Will and everyone else. I just wish Belle didn't beat herself up over what SHE could've done different. What happened was in no way her fault.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

ITA, Mouse.

I've been busy with work but I'm catching up a bit on things.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 02-24-2015 at 10:12 PM
Old 02-24-2015, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I, too, am looking forward to her scenes with Hook and Will. Especially Hook.

Quote:
I just wish Belle didn't beat herself up over what SHE could've done different. What happened was in no way her fault.
Exactly! Ugh I just want to sit her down and scream "You. Did. The RIGHT. Thing!" at her. And I see people saying that they're glad she feels guilty! Because they wanted to see Rumple kill everyone in SB as long as Belle stays blind to him and his victim.

Spoiler:

Wow, that's extremely optimistic! There's no hope of THAT happening, as much as it should. At least on this show. On any other show, I could see it.

Quote:
They look so cute and happy in the filming pics.
Unfortunately, it's probably more likely just a friendship thing. Though I did see an article that implied that it could be more, but I doubt it. It wouldn't last anyways.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I usually love it when writers decide that main couples don't work so they decide to change the endgame, as long as the couples really aren't healthy for each other or make sense together, which for me Rumbelle fits those categories.
I don't like A&E but I might gain a shred of respect for them if they decide to have Belle end up with Will or anyone who hasn't lied to her repeatedly. i really don't think A&E have the guts to do it b/c look at the messages they've been spewing since s2 (pirate is a hero, anyone?) but you never know...

Quote:
Exactly! Ugh I just want to sit her down and scream "You. Did. The RIGHT. Thing!" at her. And I see people saying that they're glad she feels guilty! Because they wanted to see Rumple kill everyone in SB as long as Belle stays blind to him and his victim.
ugh

Rumpel changing is on him. Rumpel doing the right thing is on him. Belle is not his babysitter. She's not his moral compass.

Did Belle have a lot of scenes with Will in 4A? Or is this friendship coming out of nowhere?
Old 02-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)

Wow, that's extremely optimistic! There's no hope of THAT happening, as much as it should. At least on this show. On any other show, I could see it.
Well I'm split on the prospects of it. This is a terrible show, I know. but as I said I think it could go either way. It looks to me A&E don't seem to be as willing to placate the Rumbelle shippers as much these days.

In my opinion.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So what do you think will happen between Belle and Maleficent and Cruella and Ursula?
Old 02-25-2015, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

I have no thoughts on what's going to happen!!! Mainly because I'm not sure what is happening on the show right now! I think I forgot alot of what happened because the hiatus is so long!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-25-2015, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So what do you think will happen between Belle and Maleficent and Cruella and Ursula?
Honestly? Nothing. Apparently they will mainly be involved with Regina, Rumple, and the Charmings (as per usual). I doubt she'll have much interaction with them again.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ugh, why must the Charmings and Rumpel be the main parts of every story. I'm so glad I dumped this show before if A&E aren't going to do the stories right then I don't want to watch.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Teaser/short clip taken from the next episode; Belle appears in a group scene:

Link
Old 02-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, I kind of love how Belle and Hook go off together to do research like it's an everyday thing.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is that Maleficent in beast form in the clip? Is it wrong of me to wish she kills everyone?

Nice to see Belle talking.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

I dont' think that's Maleficent. But it's funny how everyone knows how to get things done without Emma having to say anything.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-27-2015, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Whatever that creature is, I hope it succeeds in killing everyone minus Belle & Aurora.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

That creature is Chernabog from Fantasia (aka the Devil). Btw, again, I commend Emilie for being able to run in those shoes.