Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Add me... good think I have chocolate for post episode...
Old 01-21-2013, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

you are now added..

Oh my we needed chocolate and alcohol for that

The chipped cup!! , I can't believe it and the way Rumple walked away, he truly has his heart crushed..

With him going on this trip, personally I think it's the best thing for him and Belle at the moment...both their lives been ripped apart from them, and the last thing Belle wanted was for him to find his son....Belle needs to find her feet again and when Rumple comes back, I'm sure they will be back on their journey to TLK again..
Old 01-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

I was worried about him leaving before but after this... yeah... he needs to get some space and get himself under control. He's too desperate and she's too freaked out, there is nothing in that situation that will come to good until everyone chills a bit.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Adding these here too, made wallpapers using my fave movie quote (from Shawshank Redemption) cause lets face it at this moment in time hope is all we have *sigh*

Old 01-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Lovely work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
I was worried about him leaving before but after this... yeah... he needs to get some space and get himself under control. He's too desperate and she's too freaked out, there is nothing in that situation that will come to good until everyone chills a bit.
ITA ...
Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah Belle was definitely freaked out by Rumple using magic. Maybe while Rumple's gone, Belle will see more magic being used, and she'll have grown more comfortable with it.
Crossing my fingers that TLK is what will get Belle her memories back.

When it comes to true loves kiss not working on Belle, the same exact thing happened with Snow when she took that potion to forget Charming:
Quote:
Prince Charming: This doesn’t make any sense. True love’s kiss should’ve restored your memories.

Snow White: It’s not true love…because I don’t love you.
Then Charming willingly takes an arrow to his shoulder and the 2nd kiss works:
Quote:
Snow White: You would really die for me?

Snow White: No one’s ever done anything like this for me before. No one’s ever been willing to die for me.

Belle just needs to see Rumple do or say something that that opens her heart to him.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Why this scene is so heart-breaking…..

Look at how happy Rumple is. Belle knows about the worst he has done and she still believes in him. While he has never been closer to finding Bae. We have never seen him happier.

Belle and Bae. I can imagine him in the Dark Castle, day dreaming of a time where the three of the together as a family. He has his true love and he is about to find his son, this is everything he has ever wanted.

And then his true love gets taken away, reinforcing his belief that he does not deserve to be happy.
Credit to the picture/quote: Midstorm
Old 01-23-2013, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Yeah Belle was definitely freaked out by Rumple using magic. Maybe while Rumple's gone, Belle will see more magic being used, and she'll have grown more comfortable with it.
Crossing my fingers that TLK is what will get Belle her memories back.

Belle just needs to see Rumple do or say something that that opens her heart to him.
ITA Tara , once they are on the right footing, I'm sure Belle will see the man she has falling in love with..
Old 01-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm actually really excited about their future right now. Yes, it may feel bleak because of poor Chip's death, but I think the only way they can go now is up. What also makes me happy is that they are getting screen time now. This is what we were begging for for so long. The second half of S1 was torture waiting for them to be together and then most of S2 it was little tiny bits. I don't know about any of you, but I actually felt The Crocodile to be unsatisfying, too.

But now, we have gotten to see Belle's commitment to Rumple reaffirmed and now he will have to show his devotion to her by helping her. He can't just sit around staring at the cup and idealizing her. He needs to talk to her and be patient with her while allowing her her freedom to make up her own mind.

The thing is... I wonder if he himself even knows why Belle loves him. How can he get her to remember that she loves him, if he doesn't even know how he got her to fall in love with him in the first place? All he knows is that she believes he is good (which he himself even doubts). So he will have to be good. He will have to show her that he can be a better man. Maybe then she will come around.

They will be apart while he looks for Bae, yes, but I agree that it will be good for them. He needs to regroup so he can start fresh with her. If he is able to find Bae, that will be one less burden for him, and it may strengthen and fortify him for the challenege of winning back Belle's memories.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
He needs to regroup so he can start fresh with her.
Exactly...that's why I'm excited of what holds for them and us next..sure angsty , but it's going to be great to see Belle falling in love with him again
Old 02-03-2013, 03:49 PM
New Fan

Hello everyone, I'd like to be added as a shipper too !

I love Rumbelle, they are my favorite ship in OAUT and the one I am the most invested into (even if there is others I like).

I really like their current storyline, it is tragic and angsty but there is a lot of potential for them to strengthen their relationship, and it is a good thing. So far Belle has been the one doing the chasing and I really want to see Rumple wooing her, especially if he used ketchup again as I think this is one of the cutest and more lovable pick up line I ever heard !

I also think it will be a meaty story for Emily as playing an amnesiac woman will allow her to deploy her acting skill. Plus now the writers could finally give us some real scenes of Belle discovering the SB!world because I were very disappointed that they only showed her amasement for iced tea and food (as cute as it was) but glossed over her reaction to the length of the skirts, the phones, the cars and the parking meters they promised us !

So I am really excited for the episodes to come, and I can't wait for next week !
Old 02-04-2013, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

welcome to the thread, you are now added

I love their current storyline too, full of angst with a mixture of hope , can't wait to see the next step of their journey..
Old 03-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Can't wait for episode 19. Comment from Emilie:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 03-23-2013, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I so can't wait either Tara, I'm pacing up and down for this one

Spoiler: