Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is awful behaviour and so not any way to show you want to be in the baby's and Belle's life! Now she has that magic tracking bracelet on which probably won't be easy to take off!

The next promo looks Belle heavy again which I am loving! This season so far is so good for Lana and Emilie screen time wise.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder what goes through A&E's minds when they decide what will happen to Belle each season. Like, I feel as if she's on a merry-go-round of abuse. Nothing ever changes or gets better for her. I want her to live her own life.

Quote:
This season so far is so good for Lana and Emilie screen time wise.
The writers must realize they have the best chemistry and decided to seize on it.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Belle never seems to catch a break! Everything she is going through now and will in the next episode just makes me sad I wish she could be happy with her baby.

I am very happy the writers finally realised this
Old 11-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd love to know Emilie's true thoughts on what's going on with Belle and her never ending struggles.
Old 11-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would do too!
Old 11-23-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It has to be frustrating to be acting out the same plot points.
Old 11-26-2016, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully things might change for Belle who knows what the writers have in store for her. She is one of my favourite characters on the show so I hope things get better for her.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

how do you think her ending on the show should go?
Old 11-27-2016, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-28-2016, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just read Belle gave up her son to protect him. How was Emilie's acting job? I imagine it was probably as heart breaking as her scenes with Aaron.
Poor girl never gets to be happy with her TV children.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Emilie is amazing in this storyline.

I just hope she moves on from Rumple (and not go back to abusive Rumple)
and focus on her son, when she gets him back.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-30-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw gifs of her refusing to tell Rumpel their son's name, which is a smart idea, I think.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Victoria this was an amazing episode for Belle we got so much

Belle was so strong there was no way she was letting Rumple get hold of their son! We got some lovely dream world scenes with Belle and her son as he is older in the dream world.

He told her she knew what she needed to do but she really didn't want to, unfortunately she had no choice it was the only way to keep her son safe. I love what she called him though as its a name from a book dear to her
Old 11-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Victoria this was an amazing episode for Belle we got so much

Belle was so strong there was no way she was letting Rumple get hold of their son! We got some lovely dream world scenes with Belle and her son as he is older in the dream world.

He told her she knew what she needed to do but she really didn't want to, unfortunately she had no choice it was the only way to keep her son safe. I love what she called him though as its a name from a book dear to her
Old 12-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Which book does his name come from?

Belle's happy ending should be reuniting with her son.

Do you think Rumpel's going to create another curse so he can find Gideon, like he did for Bae?