Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2002, 03:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] help me getting outnumbered trying to tell ppl tess wasnt a bad charcater. helphere somewhere [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2002, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mel, glad to hear that someone likes vegemite in our Emilie circle [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

mere ~ Vegemite is an aquired taste, you may not take a liking to it, Freddie Prinze Jnr, hates the stuff. But I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!
Old 10-04-2002, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by destiny awaits:
<STRONG>hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] help me getting outnumbered trying to tell ppl tess wasnt a bad charcater. helphere somewhere [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You know, you can just tell them to get over it because it's fictional!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm so sick of ppl like them. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Mel - Sorry. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And hey..i'm a Aussie...just wasn't born here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

When i was little, i had a fringe and it was getting long. So i decided to cut it myself. And i started from the back of the fringe and it was just really weird...so i've never had a fringe since. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 10-05-2002, 10:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Bella ~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah I've heard that most Americans hate it.

Yueni ~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hmmm...Maybe that has something to do with it. You have to be born here to like it. Aww...You decided to cut your fringe yourself? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Luckily I don't think I ever mutilated my own hair. Well unless you count now since I just dyed it again and I don't like it at all...(It's dark browny red).

Hey has anyone else heard that Roswell is returning on October 17th at 11:00? Is that true? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Sawyer: Guess what? I JUST SHOT A BEAR!
Old 10-06-2002, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Roxy and Mel and big [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everyone else [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

destiny awaits I'm sick of Tess haters, I know its obivous that I'm a dreamer, but I've never hated Tess, and true what Roxy said its fictional.

Mel: I've heard that too about Roswell returning Thursday 17 October, I haven't seen anything either [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Mel - Well, my mu liks it and she made me tried it. Ugh! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] Sorry, i'll stop puking over Vegemite. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, when i was little i wanted to be a hairdresser and so i thought i had the talent to cut my own hair. BIG mistake. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ohh..sounds cool (you hair i mean). At least you can dye your hair and it turns a diff. colour. My hair is jet black and you can dye it puke green and it still wont change. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Damn hair.

Bella - Aww..i love you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Being a Tess hater is a waste of time. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I mean i know heaps of Rebels who hate Max. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hhmm..yeah i heard about Roswell too but i don't think we'll even get to see 4AAAB cuz its the second last ep and you know how ch9 cna drag a show. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2002, 04:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Bella [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I tried going to ninemsn but their TV guide is only a week or something in advance so I'll have to wait a few days before I can check. I doubt it's true though. Last I heard Channel 9 was saying January or even later.

Tess haters suck. (*quickly runs away in case anyone remembers the day she was a Dreamer and wished Tess would take her intergalactic hussy curls and leave Roswell for good*)

Yueni ~ *sigh* I guess it's okay to hate Vegemite. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Awww. I'd like to have jet black hair. You know what you could probably do? Get sections of it bleached and then die the sections. It'd probably come out then...Might look a little weird but I think it works. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Mel - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] intergalactic hussy curls!!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Don't worry Mel. I used to hate Tess too. Back in my dreamer days. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bleach my hair? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I've seen ppl do it and OMG! Talk about bad hair do's. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nah, i think i'll leave my hair the way it is. I can just play around with it. Like curls it or something. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] No money needed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2002, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Summer*:
<STRONG>

Tess haters suck. (*quickly runs away in case anyone remembers the day she was a Dreamer and wished Tess would take her intergalactic hussy curls and leave Roswell for good*)

</STRONG>
hey you've seen the light i can't fault ya for that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but it's possible to be a dreamer and a hussy *gasp*..scary i know [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 10-08-2002: Message edited meretwins ]
Old 10-09-2002, 12:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Yueni ~ Stupid dreamer days. Grrr...And I don't mean totally bleach it and leave it like that. That's what they do with people with dark hair so you can see the colour. Bleach sections and dye over that. But I know what you mean. I probably wouldn't do it either. Cost heaps and not always good results. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

mere ~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah it's possible but I'm not a non-dreamer because of Tess. I'm a non-dreamer because I hate how they did Liz and Max. It's just...wrong. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And the reason I don't hate Tess anymore is because I realised I didn't hate her, just the way she was taking away Max and then I realised that I didn't even like Liz and Max together so Tess wasn't doing anything wrong and she was a cool character. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2002, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

hehe summer's road to discovery [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Mel - Yeah, i can't be bothered bleaching my hair then dying it. I'll just try and keep on trying. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or just dont bother. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mum did hers for like 1 year and it actually got the right colour. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yay! For Mel. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That's how i felt. I didn't hate Tess in my Dreamer days. I just thought she was interesting but kinda pissed how she was kissing Max and all. But i'm over that. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

And yay! Finally page 2. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Damn we move slow. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2002, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Aww thanks Roxy, I think Emilie is a great actress, I just wish she could get recognised more in Australia instead of Naomi and Heath all the time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2002, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Bella - Yeah, only tie will tell when Emilie will make it big like them. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Today, a student teacher was looking at my diary cover that has a pic of Emilie and she asked me who it was. I just started blabbing and scared her off. But she seems somewhat interested. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That's good right? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2002, 06:43 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My crazy mind at work again. Just ask Yueni. No one gets my train of thought.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's what we have to do Yueni. Tell anyone who'll listen who she is and that's she's an Aussie and one day she'll be a huge star. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think she's already on the road to that though. I mean she got her big break on an American show. Most Aussies start on Aussie TV first and then move onto America. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]