Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2004, 10:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -CherryPixie-
Oh, that's Dean and Rory for Gilmore Girls !
And yeah, it is sad that they broke up
You poor soul. I'm hopelessly addicted to Trory. Even though he's been gone for, like, ever.

Hey Sabrina!

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

What's Trory? Is that a stupid question?

I thought it was Rory and Dean but I wasn't sure.

Hi Luci! How are you?
Old 10-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Trory is Tristan and Rory ! And no, it's not a stupid question.
I could kinda see the connection between these two but I never liked Jess and Rory.

Old 10-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S@brina
What's Trory? Is that a stupid question?

I thought it was Rory and Dean but I wasn't sure.

Hi Luci! How are you?
Well, I was really good until my computer crashed. The monitor, actually, but in any event...it's not working. I'm on my aunt's laptop but probably won't be able to get on much anymore until my computer's fixed. Poo. =(

EDIT: whee. it's working. computers kind of suck.

Last edited by Lucii; 10-07-2004 at 02:35 AM
Old 10-08-2004, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad your computer is working again, Luci!

Old 10-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm sick. I have a fever so it kind of turned my sleep schedule upside down so I'm awake for about three hours at a time and then I fall asleep where I'm sitting. It's nice to have the rest but I feel like a lump.

Where's everyone hiding? Here's something we (all two of us) could play...I'm going to post a quote, you can tell me what it means to you and then post a quote of your own.

"Prostitution. Selling one's body to keep one's soul: this is the meaning of the sins that were forgiven to the woman because she loved much: one might say of most marriages that they were selling one's soul to keep one's body.

Old 10-10-2004, 09:49 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

I don't know where everybody's hiding. A lot of people seemed to disappear.

I really wanna join in your two-person game, but I'm still beating my head up for that quote of yours! I think I'll wait for an easier one. Heehee.

Hope you're feeling better Lucii. Fevers suck sometimes. But look at the bright side: no school! And well everyone seems to be nicer when you're sick. At least moms are.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Aww, Luci I hope you're feeling better now. Being sick sucks, especially fever.

Hm..that quote is really thoughtful...I don't really know what to say. I guess it's kinda true. I mean the "selling one's body to keep one's soul"
It's a great quote. Where is it from?

Old 10-11-2004, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Feel better soon Luci!

I saw watching old Roswell eppies the other day and I still remember every single word those characters say. So sad. And fun at the same time.

I have maths in about 1 hour.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -CherryPixie-
Aww, Luci I hope you're feeling better now. Being sick sucks, especially fever.

Hm..that quote is really thoughtful...I don't really know what to say. I guess it's kinda true. I mean the "selling one's body to keep one's soul"
It's a great quote. Where is it from?
I have a quote dictionary...it's by Sir Compton Mackenzie (1883-1972)

I love that quote, it was truer when he said it but still applies today. You give your soul to someone to keep your physical reputation. Quotes are great, everyone defines it for themselves and it creates a common connection.

Thanks guys about the fever, it's up and down these past few days but it'll go away sooner or later hopefully. I'm sad that I couldn't post more, the fact that I have to catch up on some threads is good, though! =)

Here's another to ponder if you so wish, lol:

"For the crown of our life as it closes/ Is darkness, the fruit thereof dust;/ No thorns go as deep as a rose's,/ And love is more cruel than lust.
--Charles Algernon Swinburne

Old 10-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hope you get better soon

those quotes are great, so real... they give me shivers

one of my faves, from Prozac Nation.
Insanity is knowing that what you're doing in completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it

Nicky
Old 10-15-2004, 10:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat
Hope you get better soon

those quotes are great, so real... they give me shivers

one of my faves, from Prozac Nation.
Insanity is knowing that what you're doing in completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it

Nicky
Mmhm, yep, I'm insane. Knew it. =p

I have this book of questions and it's really awesome, check this out:

"You discover your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mixup at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?"

Eep! I'd think it would be one of those situations I'd *have* to be in to honestly answer it... =\

"Would you be willing to muder an innocent person if it would end world hunger?"

Some of these questions are out there. Like that one. I don't think it should be up to me since I'm Christian and believe in a Devine Plan...even though I don't agree with it sometimes.

"Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you?"

I wouldn't mind it if they didn't intimidate me intentionally or flaunt any of it...the smarter thing I'd like so they'd be able to teach me things. More attractive wouldn't matter so much, =p

There's more questions (whole book full, actually) so I'm not going to bombard y'all with tons. Maybe here and there. If anyone's lurking, come on out and answer these! I see you!

Hee.

Old 10-15-2004, 02:43 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
If anyone's lurking, come on out and answer these! I see you!
Eep. Busted. I actually have a book of questions too, but mine is written for kids. Yeah, I do think and act like one. It has questions like "What would you do if your family and your friends forgot your birthday?" and all those juvenile stuff. Fun though.
Quote:
"You discover your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mixup at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?"
Haaard stuff! I think I'd rather stick with my book. But... yeah I guess I might try to correct it. If I look at the bigger picture, it is the right thing to do. And it would be a bigger issue if the kids grew up and learned that I'm not his/her real parent. The child might get upset and I'd be forever burdened by the fact that I knew and never acted on it. Of course, emotionally, it would suck. But maybe me and my mistaken child could keep in touch. That is, if his/her real parents are willing. I dunno. Lucii's right, I have to actually experience motherhood before I can really answer this.
Quote:
"Would you be willing to muder an innocent person if it would end world hunger?"
I might be willing to commit suicide and murder myself. Hopefully, I'm as innocent as I think am and The Powers That Be would accept me as enough sacrifice.
Quote:
"Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you?"
If I didn't want someone smarter and more attractive than me, then I'd end up with noone! But, seriously, (I do not think that low of myself!) I wouldn't mind someone more attractive. But I'd prefer someone as smart as me. Although I am led to believe that noone's smarter than anyone. Just some people better at one area, and other people better at another. I think.

Phew. Those questions had me babbling!
Old 10-25-2004, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Cool questions .

So, Halloween's coming up...any plans? Me an Nicky are probably going to dress up as pixies and go to a Halloween party . I just love dressing up ! So, what are you going to do for Halloween? Are ou going to dress up? If so as what?

Old 10-27-2004, 06:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

yeah I can't wait till saturday

I've always loved the idea of beeing a pixie.

Are you guys into books?

Nicky