Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2004, 11:37 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Majandra Fanfiction Thread: Because we love her in any medium.

I noticed that a lot of us Majandra fans read/write fanfiction. And I just thought it'd be fun of we had a thread to discuss our favorite fics, or recommend some Maria-centric, Maria CC, Maria UC, Celeste/Kyle, etc. fics (just as long as it has Majandra in it) and plug your own fics.

The mods can close this if it's not cool.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not going to close this, it's a good idea.
I remember I used to be addicted to m&m fics.
This is a good place to share them.

Nicky
Old 10-14-2004, 06:55 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat

I'm not going to close this, it's a good idea.
I remember I used to be addicted to m&m fics.
This is a good place to share them.

Nicky
Thanks for keeping this open - though I'd probably just end up talking to myself. But no worries!

I used to be addicted to M&M fanfics as well. Who am I kidding? I still am! But I thought I'd start by sharing fics centered around our favorite female Roswellian, Maria Deluca. :roswell_crashdown_maria:

I Tell Myself by Chicky
Who am I? by Nehal (Just remove the asterisks bet. the letters)
Agape by Elizabeth
Days of Future Past by Kaelie
Last Words by Kate

The Maria Filter Series by Shimi:

The Maria Filter
Geometry of Trees
Body Shots

Most of them are really sad. But very well-written.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Which one would you advise toread first... I haven't read Maria fics in ages!

yeah I used to stuble over some really sad M&M fics...

Nicky
Old 10-15-2004, 03:35 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

Oooh! Read all of them kitty_cat! Because they're all genius! And so deliciously painful... very sad. I don't know, I seem to have a strange fascination with angsty Maria fics. I love it when I feel her pain and misery. I'm starting to think I'm a masochist.

But you should probably read I Tell Myself by Chicky first. It's not a very long one. But sooo good. And it has to be one of my favorite fics! And Chicky wrote it! Cmon, that has to be enough of a reason!
Old 10-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by doy
Oooh! Read all of them kitty_cat! Because they're all genius! And so deliciously painful... very sad. I don't know, I seem to have a strange fascination with angsty Maria fics. I love it when I feel her pain and misery. I'm starting to think I'm a masochist.

But you should probably read I Tell Myself by Chicky first. It's not a very long one. But sooo good. And it has to be one of my favorite fics! And Chicky wrote it! Cmon, that has to be enough of a reason!
I read one of the ones linked where it turns out Maria's actually a vamp slayer, Confused the hell out of me at first...I was thinking that was it but...seven second delay.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by doy

Okies going for that one, thanx.
ohh and feel free to call me Nicky

Nicky
Old 10-17-2004, 01:38 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

Alrighty, hi Nicky!

So did you guys hear about Belit.net closing? I loved that site! It archives almost a thousand Candy fics. And I remember thinking then that I could live until 100 and never run out of Candy fanfiction. Eh well...

Do you know any good ones that I should go and save before it closes?
Old 10-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Really?? ! I didn't know that! That's so sad, it was such a great site and a really complete archive. !

Old 12-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
So did you guys hear about Belit.net closing? I loved that site! It archives almost a thousand Candy fics. And I remember thinking then that I could live until 100 and never run out of Candy fanfiction. Eh well...
Yeah, the closing down of Belit's site is sad. I loved that site. Oh well at least Roswell Desert Skies is still up and running. There's a lot of M&M fanfic there.

O.K here's some Maria/M&M fics that I recommend:-

The Day We Never Kissed By DocPaul.

Sense Of Duty By Ninlil75 A.K.A. Kara- This isn't finished yet but it's still a great fic. But beware Max lovers and big fans of the M/L relationship- This is not for you.

The King's Way By Ninlil75- This is a pure smut fic, so people with weak hearts beware! Anyway, this has Ground-Zero, Candy, Groupie, Second Generation and the oh so naughty Blonde Attitude (Isabel & Maria). Basically Maria's the queen and everyone worships her. Liz fans this is not for you.

And 1 more.... Those Left Behind By DocPaul. A wonderful Post-Graduation- What if? tearjerker.

And I'm done.

Kate:triquetra:

Last edited by crazylittlecandygirl; 12-24-2004 at 12:58 PM
Old 12-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey crazylittlecandygirl aka Kate

Welcome to the Majandra board.

I think I'll read The King's Way

Nicky
Old 12-26-2004, 09:09 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

crazylittlecandygirl! Thanks for the recs. I've read all but "The Kings' Way". Candy and Groupie, I can handle. But the rest? And all at the same time? Nah, my poor heart can't take it...

Anyway, here are my favorite fics from Belit's Planet of M&M Fanfiction(since it's about to close):

Dance of the Bleeding by Aelita- Post-Departure. Michael stays for Maria. But the rest of the pod squad leave for Antar. Very sad, heart-wrenching, really. But nowhere near as sad as the detriment of S3...

More Than Sometimes by Katjen- AU. No aliens. Extremely well-written. Just some of the best work of fiction I have ever read.

3600 Seconds by Mnemosyne- Missing scene from Departure. Michael and Maria's last hour.

A Life More Ordinary by Julianka- This is more of a group fic rather than Candy. Here we see the eight teens take a break from all the angst they've been dealing with.

Routines by Chicky- Quite possibly the best Candy fic I've ever read. AU.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Thanx for all the recommendations! I think I'm going to read Life More Ordinary by Julianka because I've never heard of it and it sound interesting