Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -CherryPixie-
Oh, looks like we've got loooots to talk about !

Okay, on to the picture-analyzing:
Majandra's look.......the look of love.!! She's so in love with that boy! Or well..she was...
And Brendan looks so happy, having a great time with Mo. That picture was taken at an N'Sync party. And Brendan just went to accompany Majandra, who was invited to the party. It was really funny because a few days later he made an amusing entry about in on his website. Like that he's all embarrassed about it and stuff. Maybe you already know that but I thought it was so sweet of him to go there, even tough he totally disliked the event and all.

Aww! I didn't know that! Now I must scour his site in search of that entry...

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -CherryPixie-
Oh, looks like we've got loooots to talk about !

Okay, on to the picture-analyzing:
Majandra's look.......the look of love.!! She's so in love with that boy! Or well..she was...
And Brendan looks so happy, having a great time with Mo. That picture was taken at an N'Sync party. And Brendan just went to accompany Majandra, who was invited to the party. It was really funny because a few days later he made an amusing entry about in on his website. Like that he's all embarrassed about it and stuff. Maybe you already know that but I thought it was so sweet of him to go there, even tough he totally disliked the event and all.
funny thing that a few months ago we saw him playing golf with Justin Timberlake
He said that Majandra dragged him there. I think it´s the other way around
Old 11-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

that's funny, do any pictures exist ?
I'd love to see them

Nicky
Old 11-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Hm.. I think Majandra dragged me there is Mr. Fehr's favourite excuse !
Kinda makes me want to think that they're back together. Oh well, Devon is also cute and as long as Majandra's happy

Last edited by -CherryPixie-; 11-11-2004 at 01:09 PM
Old 11-11-2004, 01:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

can somone tell me who broke up with who? does anyone know, and when did this happen?

My Videos
Old 11-11-2004, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not exactly when it happened. All I know is they were friends afterwards with Brendan going to Maja's concerts and her going to his movie premiers etc.

Old 11-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I don't really know when exactly it happend. But I think somewhere around the time when they were filming season 3. I could be wrong tough .

Old 11-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah either that or after. I think after because there were lots of candid pics of them BTS filming s3 like "Behind the Music" where Brendan was lifting up Maja and they were like cuddling and stuff. Very adorable! They had been taken by fans.

Old 11-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
Yeah either that or after. I think after because there were lots of candid pics of them BTS filming s3 like "Behind the Music" where Brendan was lifting up Maja and they were like cuddling and stuff. Very adorable! They had been taken by fans.
Oh yeah, I know these pics. They're soo cute. So yeah, I agree it was probably towards the end of season3 or after.

Old 11-11-2004, 08:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
Does anyone know where to find these pics?

Thanks!!
Old 11-12-2004, 08:11 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

I was lurking at the Candy thread at Majandra's official message board and I saw one of those BTM pictures posted there.

Some of the stories that the fans shared about B&M while filming: (They were posted at the Egyptian threads at CID. Most of you have probably read them already.)
Quote:
Nick and Brendan were really funny. They joked around a lot. One time the director had to remind them to be careful about smacking their gum, or chewing it at all on camera. And Majandra and Brendan hung out. She sat on his lap and they talked with Nick and Mary Ellen. Brendan had some sort of Gameboy that he was playing too. And Majandra was talking to the little flower girl for a while too. The kids were so cute!
Quote:
All of them were taken in-between shoots and Bren & Maj just played in the front yard of the "DeLuca" house. It was entirely too cute. There was no kissy at all, they just played and I stared
Quote:
The one where he's got her by the face, yeah, I think he was more like 'play' strangling her. I didn't know about the hernia thing until afterwards but he seemed okay. Of course I was across the street, but he picked her up okay and rode the bike around.
Quote:
Alright, first we did a scene in the bowling alley with Michael, Maria, and Kyle. The guys were so funny between takes. They were pretending to strangle each other, and they threw paper at each other right before shooting the scene some of the times. And then they would hang out and talk w/ Majandra when she was there. And Brendan and Majandra hung out some, and he gave her a hug a few times. I try not to stare at the actors too much, but they are all so fun to watch between takes.
Quote:
Posted by evansgirl:
Brendan was funny that day too. I guess he had somewhere to be that night, so he wanted to be out of there by 6:30. And Shiri said, "Well, I'm sure that all of these people (motioning to everyone in there like the crew and all of us) want to leave" to him. Brendan wasn't even working in this scene, I saw him come in and give a cell phone to Majandra, everyone must've been borrowing it that day, geez! Anyway, they were cute because they kept doing this thing where they'd be walking out of the Crashdown in between takes and Majandra would run ahead of Brendan, then stop and turn around and put her hand out, and then Brendan would give her 5 and hold her hand for a while, then she'd run ahead and do it again. It was pretty funny. And then he was talking to her near the backroom at one point and he said something about going to Magic Mountain on Tuesday and asked if she was working. Then she said she was working, so he said okay, on Wednesday then.
These aren't behind-the-scenes stories, but Brendan and Majandra stories still.
Quote:
So I was looking at stuff down the street and essentially just biding time when I saw MD looking at some stuff at this magazine stand. BF snuck up and tapped her, then hid behind the stand before she could turn around and see him. He did this a couple times, tapping her on one side and sneaking around behind her so she looked the opposite away of him, before she finally snuck up on him where he was hiding and asked him in a very pathetic attempt at an accent for his autograph. They said some stuff to each other that I could hear and BF drew a smily face {or something} on her temple and kissed her on the cheek. She warned him that it better not be permanent {marker} and then he said something {I think asked for her phone number} in a really bad accent of his own and she started to write something on his palm when she glanced at me and said "There is this really creepy girl who's just watching us..." BF glared at me at first until I asked for an autograph and made a pouty face like the innocent fan I am. Then he seemed a lot less angry. They both signed and I noticed him put his arm around MD kinda protectively which I thought was quite sweet.
Quote:
I was waiting in line for a prescription and the person at the front was taking really long. There was at least two orders in front of me, three if the couple right before me were separate. It was MD and BF but I didn't realize it at first cuz they looked so un-Hollywood. Very unglamorous. MD looked exausted and BF was hunched over and falling asleep on her shoulder. He was just wearing jeans and flannel and I wasn't really surprised but she was dressed more casually than I've ever seen her and had a hooded sweater pulled over her head. She looked a little like she did in CYN.

Eventually I got up the nerve to ask her while we waited in line and she said she was MD an this was BF. She explained that the flu was going around the set and BF was really sick w/ it and she was coming down w/ a bad sore throat which was really bad b/c she had to re-record some songs in a few days. When I asked she said BF wanted to come with her and was very stubborn about it and after this they were just going to rest today cuz they didn't have any scenes to film today. I asked about what was happening and tried to get some spoilers, but she said she couldn't say but some major changes were coming up for a lot of the characters and the show.

We talked a little and Brendan woke up for a minute and said "hi" but seemed very disoriented. He asked if she had a pen and then she mumbled something about not having to sign anything (which I thought was kinda funny) and told him to go back to sleep and he did (or half-sleep anyway). We didn't really have much to say so after she got their prescription I just said I hoped they felt better soon. She said thank you and so did he when they walked out (she had to wake him up for that obviously) and they walked out hand in hand.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Aww...these stories are so cute!! Especially the last one ! It's just incredibly cute that Maj took care of JJ when he was sick!! Thanx for posting these stories Erika

Old 11-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The one where he's got her by the face, yeah, I think he was more like 'play' strangling her. I didn't know about the hernia thing until afterwards but he seemed okay. Of course I was across the street, but he picked her up okay and rode the bike around.
Yeah, I think these are the pics that are from this one.

Aww...those stories are so cute! I wish I could have seen some of them with my own eyes. Sounds so adorable!

I'll see if I cand find the pics. I could swear I had them saved but...

Old 11-13-2004, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here we go with the bubble gum

http://b-fehr.webz.cz/gallery/obr1/040.jpg

Does anyone have a bigger pic of this?

Last edited by heart packed in ice; 11-13-2004 at 09:23 PM
Old 11-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

thank you Erika those stories are really cute.

I've never seen that pic before!

Nicky