Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2004, 06:43 PM
New Fan

Simpsons have any Flaws?

The Simpsons is probably one of the most hilarious shows in the world. So last night I decided to look at the things from a different perspective:What was wrong with The Simpsons? and to be quite honest, I had a real hard time coming up with anything. I didn't like the fact that every storyline is always involving Homer doing very idiotic things. It's like the whole world is revolving around the family to get this show done. The Behind the Laughter episode gave another different perspective to look and think at. In fact, the only thing that could even come close in my mind that could keep The Simpsons from being a perfect 10 is that Homer could have been developed more with a storyline and as a family man. But even diamonds are said to have at least one flaw in it. Do you think The Simpsons is the perfect diamond or do you think there is something they could have done different? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]