Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2005, 10:54 AM
New Fan

Simpsons Fanfiction

Delete post

Last edited by WhiteStorm11; 01-07-2012 at 06:20 PM Reason: PRIVACY
WhiteStorm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
New Fan

Delete post

Last edited by WhiteStorm11; 01-07-2012 at 06:19 PM Reason: PRIVACY
Old 05-26-2005, 11:02 AM
New Fan

Delete post

Old 05-26-2005, 11:11 AM
New Fan

The Lost Boy - Chapter 2

Delete post

Old 05-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Passionate Fan

I love fan fiction, I've never read any Simpsons fan fics before though, I think it's really cool that you write them.

Avy: pessimistreader
~*OnlyNDreams*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 05:58 AM
New Fan

Delete post

Last edited by WhiteStorm11; 01-07-2012 at 06:20 PM Reason: PRIVACY
Old 02-03-2010, 04:06 PM
New Fan

Simpsons fanfiction: Lisa the Social Scientist

Here is a fanfiction I wrote post here if you want the rest.

Chapter 1

It was 6 pm on a Monday and the Simpson family was sitting down to dinner. Homer, Bart, and Marge were all tucking into a huge platter of pork chops. Lisa however, had her own plate with only tofu and vegetables. Lisa had learnt the hard way that she couldn’t force her vegetarian beliefs on others. Homer was starting to go through the mail.

“Bill... bill...bill...” He said glumly then suddenly perking up “Ooooh! I win a Million dollars!”

“No dad,” said Lisa patiently, “You fell for that one last time”

“No, but this time… Do’h” Homer yelped, turning to the next letter, once again glum “What the heck! Is this some sort of alien language? ...In the bin you go!”

Homer was holding an unaddressed, folded piece of paper with many parallel lines. The lines were in groups of five interspaced with dots. Lisa ran over to the bin and fished it out.

“No dad,” She said indignantly, “That’s not an alien language! Its script!”

Homer and Bart exchanged blank glances.

“...Sheet music!” She added in exasperation.

Homer and Bart continued to stare blankly

“...It’s like a CD written on paper.” She said with some finality

Homer took the sheet and held it up to his ear. Lisa snatched the sheet back and walked up to her room muttering.

“Stupid father… doesn’t even know… grrrr.”

She placed the sheet on her music stand and began to play her sax. The first piece was Miles Davis’ “Birth of the Cool”; her favourite song. The second sounded familiar, but she couldn’t quite remember where from. The third was the same song she had played with Bleeding Gums Murphy on the bridge. She turned over the page, but it was blank. There was no writing on the piece of paper just the music notes.

She started madly going through her music books trying to place the familiar tune which she just couldn’t remember. The dinner her Mum had placed next to her at her desk went almost unnoticed. Eventually, she began to fall asleep at her desk, buried in sheets of music.

Lisa was flying over spring field arms outstretched, but suddenly the sky darkened as an enormous dome carried by innumerable helicopters lowered over the town. She was trapped. Below her the previously peaceful streets where suddenly awash with flame, the smoke from countless torches curling up towards the glass ceiling creating a dense layer of dark clouds. She was coughing now and sweating from the intense heat. She had to get OUT. Suddenly she was falling towards the ground, but she was somehow calm knowing that she would be OK. She fell right into Maggie’s sand box, falling through the sinkhole and emerging on the other side of the dome. She could see herself now and… Colin! Her heart fluttered a little. She watched as Colin wrote on the inside of the dome with a marker – but she already knew what he was going to write. It was Lisa’s Song. She found herself floating upwards completely out of control until…

She woke suddenly papers falling off her desk. She grabbed the mystery music and focused on the second song. That was it.

“Oh my god,” she whispered, “Colin!”
UndeadSamurai01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting your fanfiction!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
feels|like|home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:58 PM
New Fan

Wow, I saw your fanfiction and I really like it. Thanks for posting such nice Simpsons fanfiction.

Last edited by Sincerely, Me.; 01-07-2012 at 08:09 PM
rachel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:22 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel23 (View Post)
Wow, I saw your fanfiction and I really like it. Thanks for posting such nice Simpsons fanfiction.
Hi I would really appreciate it if you could edit out my username and link above. Thank you, going back over old posts and such for privacy now. xx Take care
Old 01-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I've edited it out for you.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great fic!
Old 10-30-2013, 11:20 PM
New Fan

Huge Simpson Fan

I'm a very huge fan of The Simpson, I even make my living drawing Simpsons portraits. If anyone is interested please visit my website:

Last edited by Grilka; 10-31-2013 at 06:47 PM
makemeyellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Simpsons

From Forum Rules and Guidelines

No advertisement posts or threads are allowed on our forums. Solicitation of any kind, including direct linking to events such as charity auctions, is not permitted unless it’s pre-approved by the Management Team. Posters engaging in this type of behavior will lose their membership rights and be removed.