Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2004, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

She Used to Be My Girl -- 12/5 Episode Discussion

From Yahoo! TV

She Used to Be My Girl"

Marge meets up with a former high-school pal (Kim Cattrall) who is now a famous news anchor, and she wonders if she made the right life choice.

Guest star: Kim Cattrall
Old 12-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

From tvtome

"Marge runs into her former high school pal Chloe Talbot, who is now a famous newscaster. Chloe is cultured, sharp-dressed and has a successful career on television. While Lisa has become enamored with Chloe's worldliness, Marge becomes jealous and wonders if she made the right decision by choosing family over a career."

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 12-06-2004, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

Barney's back!

Barney: I love you Chloe. I love you too, brake fluid. *guzzles bottle*
Old 12-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

I loved when Chloe and Barney had sex in the helicopter and then the theme song to SATC started playing.

Old 12-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

It was an okay episode.

Yay and Barney's back It was funny in the flashback, Barney telling Chloe that he loved her and also the "brake fluid"

Also thought the part where they were having sex in the helicopter was funny, how it was moving up and down

Noticed this season that the eps that have aired so far are mainly to do with Marge.

Last edited by Firestar007; 12-06-2004 at 03:32 PM
Old 12-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought last night`s episode was a good, above average episode. I was glad to see Barney again.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Age-a-licious
I loved when Chloe and Barney had sex in the helicopter and then the theme song to SATC started playing.
I didn't know it was Kim Cattrall until they played the SatC theme song. LOL. Very funny episode. I liked when Homer was choking on the bone, and then he choked on it again. Too funny. Very good episode.

kenny | credit
Old 12-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

And Homer saying that it was the same bone he was choking on
Old 12-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

I remember the helicopter moving up and down, but I didn't realize they played the SATC theme. I guess Barney taking helicopter lessons paid off.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to record this ep so no screen caps this time. Maybe next time around. If someone could help out with the synopsis, that would be most helpful.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah those helicopter lessons sure did pay off

Cyn- I'll see the episode again since I taped it and can do a synopsis
Old 12-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that this season has been more focused around Marge, I wonder why that is?

Old 12-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Age- that's what I'm wondering also. The main focus has been on her.
Old 12-08-2004, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestar007
Yeah those helicopter lessons sure did pay off

Cyn- I'll see the episode again since I taped it and can do a synopsis
Thanks Liz

It's good to have a co-mod again
Old 12-08-2004, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Cyn

Here goes my synopsis, I wish I knew how to do the screencaps, but I don't.

-The episode starts with Bart trying to get Santa's Little Helper to take his pill, but spits it out.

-Bart tells Marge that SLH won't take his medicine so Marge tells Bart that it helps if you wrap it in a piece of cheese

-SLH is going to eat it, just when Homer comes and says, "Oh, free cheese" and eats it.

-Marge gets mad and then Homer says, "What happened to us Marge we used to feed each other cheese and laugh all night then came the heart attacks"

-All of a sudden the ground starts rumbling because it's the media circus, it's all these news vans like some unknown networks and some like ABC, CBS, etc.

-Kent Brockman is reporting that a sex scandal has brought in reporters around the world and then he Kent goes, "Why here's Fox News" and it's the Fox News Channel news and it's huge and it's playing Queen's "We Are The Champions" and there's a huge bumper sticker that says, "Bush Cheney 2004

-Kent is saying the cause for this scandal is Mayor Quimby who Kent says is a suspected illegal immigrant. Who is named today with paternity suits with 27 different women.

-We see Mayor Quimby coming and then Cookie Kwan is holding a baby and tells Quimby, "Why won't you acknowledge our love child?" and Quimby says, "That's not my baby" but the baby talks like him and then Mayor Quimby gives the baby to one of the bodyguards and tells him to raise the child as their own. So the bodyguard puts some shades and the baby.

-Marge and Lisa are watching all of this on the news and Marge says," that this has been the most exciting scandal since the Juice was on the loose" and Lisa tells Marge that the Juice is still on the loose and Marge screams

-Kent Brockman is still asking Quimby how many illegimate children he says and stuff and Quimby doesn't want to answer any questions and shows the reporters a cute puppy and the reporters decide to leave, then all of a sudden Chloe Talbot from the Global News Network comes and here and Kent don't get along.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

-The Simpson family is watching the news and then Marge says that she knows Chloe that she went to high school with her.

-Chloe is talking to Mayor Qiumby saying that he claims to be faithful to his wife but that she has exclusive video tape and the Mayor is muttering nervously. Chloe puts the tape and we see Mayor Quimby with some woman in bed and in the video Quimby is telling the woman, "Baby read my sash" and she's struggling to read it saying, "Youuuurr... the major" and he goes, "It's Mayor you fertile moron"

-Marge is depressed because she saying that Chloe did sure turn up successful and then Lisa says that she's successful also because Marge made a chore chart that both fair and wise. Lisa spins it and it lands on Maggie and it says "Pick up, Dry Cleaning" and we see Maggie coming with some clothes

-Homer and Bart come laughing saying that they have an idea. Bart starts talking like Mayor Quimby. Homer and Bart have a plan for Bart to act like if he is the Mayor's son so he can get one million dollars

-Marge into Chloe and asks where Marge lives and she says in a muffled voice Evergreen Terrance and Chloe understands Paris that was always a dream of yours and Marge says loudly again saying the street that smells like pee.

-Marge invites Chloe to dinner and Chloe comes and Homer answers the door and then Chloe says that she remembers Homer that he was the one that barfed in her tuba and then Homer says, "I believe it was the school's tuba"

-Everyone is eating dinner and Homer is eating like crazy these kebabs that Chloe brought and then tells her that they are the greatest thing that has ever been in this table and Marge is like surprised and he says that he was only trying to be polite and then he throws a bunch of sticks outside the window and is eating more and the sticks land on Grandpa Simpson outside and he says that he is completely cure and then Homer throws one more stick out the window and Grandpa says "That was one too many" and falls to the floor.

-After dinner Marge is telling Chloe if she would love to see slides of their vacation to Athens Recreational Center and Chloe says yes but first if they can see a few minutes of her show. Her show starts that she interviewing Bob Dylan and Chloe asks what religion he is converting to now and you can understand nothing Bob Dylan says pure gibberish but towards the end he says Shalom.

-Marge is upset because they never do anything and then Homer goes the reason they don't go anywhere is because he was this court ordered ankle bracelet and then Marge tells Homer that why does he always bring up that and Homer says that it's a great topic starter for conversation