Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes - 9/28 Episode Discussion

It's the Season 20 premiere!

From The Simpsons Archive

Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes
Episode #KABF17

After Homer spends a night in jail, he decides to go into the bounty hunting business, with a little help from Ned; Marge starts work at a bakery - unaware that its main line of goods is erotic cakes.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the thread Cyn

Can't believe the season premiere is this Sunday, especially when before it has started later.

Sounds like a good episode, looking forward to it.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

I think the MLB playoffs will conflict. They could either start way after Halloween or earlier and get in a few eps before playoffs.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'm pretty sure they will. They did last time.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tonight`s season premiere was a great start to the 20th season. I really love all the great Homer/Ned scenes in the episode. Homer and Ned = comic gold.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

So I guess Ned still has The Leftorium.

I thought the couch gag was funny - I think it was a new one.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

I still haven't seen the episode, but I did record it. Hope to see it soon so I can post my thoughts.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Amusing episode. Ned/Homer together again! And Marge discovering the erotic cakes. But, I found it odd how excited Marge's sister got over the *blank* shaped pastry, since she's well... a lesbian

kenny | credit
Old 09-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe it didn't matter what shape the pastry was, but that it was naughty.

That was funny about suggesting Lisa's birthday cake come from the bakery.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Saw the episode yesterday. A great premiere!

I loved the couch gag it was just awesome

-Loved the beginning on the episode where the St.Patrick's Day parade was taking place and then everyone came to blows because of Ireland and North Ireland

-Hilarious that The Thing and The Hulk made cameos and that they were fighting each other and then seeing The Hulk or The Mulk in court

-Seeing Dog the Bounty Hunter was great, it would have been cool if he would have really guest starred.

-Homer/Ned scenes were just great. Love seeing them team up and work together as bounty hunters They did make a great team. Love seeing that scene of them when Ned was after Homer My brother and I were cracking up with that scene Who knew that Homer could be so limber and athletic

-Marge finding out that she was working for an erotic cakes bakery was just hilarious "Why do I just make shapes of rods, half circles, etc.

-That part where Skinner had invited Superintendent Chalmers to dinner was hilarious When the cake lands on the table and both Skinner and Chalmers have the look of shock in the faces when they see the cake and they hear that Agnes is coming down and then decide to eat the cake from different ends until they get to the middle That would have been a site to see
Old 09-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

That character looked so much like Dog the Bounty Hunter, I was expecting him and maybe Beth to make a guest appearance.

I was questioning Homer's agility when he was being chased - this was the same guy who wanted to gain so much weight so he could stay home and work?!?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Cyn- I was expecting that also...it would have been fun

Exactly
Old 10-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar007 (View Post)
-Marge finding out that she was working for an erotic cakes bakery was just hilarious "Why do I just make shapes of rods, half circles, etc.

-That part where Skinner had invited Superintendent Chalmers to dinner was hilarious When the cake lands on the table and both Skinner and Chalmers have the look of shock in the faces when they see the cake and they hear that Agnes is coming down and then decide to eat the cake from different ends until they get to the middle That would have been a site to see

I was dying when Homer asked about the extra long Twinkies. And I wouldn't have wanted to see Skinner and Chalmers devouring that cake. Hmm, I wonder if they should have used Burns and Smithers. But I guess there would be no reason for those two to quickly eat an erotic cake.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Me too Cyn...when he asked about the extra long Twinkies

I can't even begin to imagine what Agnes thought if she saw them doing that

It would have been more hilarious with Mr. Burns and Smithers...though I do recall that Smithers had ordered something from the bakery because he was going to a convention or something like that.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Episode is airing again this Sunday (1/11). I won't stick it because this is about the third time they've aired it this season.