Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2015, 11:37 AM
New Fan

out of character episodes

Any random episodes of the Simpsons that did odd things with a character that was out of character.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Supreme Fan

How about the episode 'Homer Loves Flanders' from Season 5, where Homer and Ned become good friends just from hanging around together a few times? Definitely not something you would expect from Homer and I guess Ned is a bit out of character there too. Especially when he decides he wants to stop this friendship.
Homer: "To start press any key. Where's the any key? I see 'Esc', 'Kah-Taral' and 'Pig-Up'. There doesn't seem to be any Any Key! Ooh... All this computing hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a Tab.

The Simpsons Board
Old 07-06-2015, 12:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3tr0_gam3r (View Post)
How about the episode 'Homer Loves Flanders' from Season 5, where Homer and Ned become good friends just from hanging around together a few times? Definitely not something you would expect from Homer and I guess Ned is a bit out of character there too. Especially when he decides he wants to stop this friendship.
Definetly odd that Homer and Ned would be friends in that episode.I remember an episode were those two go to Las Vegas.Quite funny episode but out of character due to things like Ned ending up with one of the ladies.Not sure if it was the same episode you mentioned.

Quite a few out of character Ned stories such as his relationship with the easy teacher ,him dating a racy actress, Ned starring in that play with Marge.