Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Once Upon a Time in Springfield - Episode Discussion

From The Simpsons Archive

Once Upon a Time in Springfield
Episode #LABF20

When Krusty's network feels that they need to get more girls to watch the show, they make him add a female sidekick, Princess Penelope - and Krusty falls in love with her; Mr. Burns gets rid of free donuts at the power plant, leading Homer, Lenny, and Carl to hire a headhunter to look for other employment.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

I thought I was going to totally hate this episode. The Princess was taking over the Krusty Show, then her being in love with Krusty came out of left field.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Eh it was ok, my favorite parts were Bart and Milhouses reactions to the whole thing, they were extremlly funny here. I give a hmm 3/5.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

I do applaud them for allowing the guest star, Anne Hathaway, more than just a line here or there. Not only did she have major dialogue, she also sang for the episode.